Chapter 1.

"Why hello, Adam." said Tina Prince. She's the school-, well I'm not really comfortable with the whole cussing word's for girls. I don't like calling anyone anything bad unless they get on my bad side. Which doesn't come out often, thank god. I don't want to be that cocky guy who think's he's all that, So i'm nice to most everyone. Adam on the otherhand, Well he's everything I just said that I wasn't. But that doesn't stand in the way of our friendship, Should it? 

"hey Tina." He said in a mono-tone voice. He doesn't like her to much, he says she's way to pushy. 

"So, I was thinking, maybe we should hang out tonight?" She purred. She's to much of an air-head to figure out that he's not into her. 

"TIna, like i've said before. I do not like you, nor will I ever. So go away." He said sliding past her to a girl named Hillary. 

"Hi" He said winking. I swear she was about to faint. She let out a small "hello" and had to hold onto the lockers to keep from falling. As I left Adam there will that pack of girls I went to the water fountain. I took a long drink, I stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I huffed and turned around. Oh No. I said as Missy Emmer's was standing in front of me. 

"There you are!" She practically yelled. Probably from the excitement that i'm actutally talking to her. She's one of my 'fans' so to speak. She has this whole website about me and is telling everyone that were going to get married and have about 8 kids and 3 pet snakes. I don't even like snakes. And I don't like Missy, anymore. We dated back in like the 8th grade and she STILL thinks were going out. Even after I told her IN person that we were over. Then she texted me saying that 'ohhh i love you' and then I had to tell her AGAIN, that we broke up. But she just thinks were in a tough time in our relationship and should go to couples therapy. I was like, Seriously women?! 

She's crazy. I try and avoid her 24/7 but it's kind of hard when I have like 3 classes with her.

"Missy, I already told you, that we arn't going-" Before I finished my sentence she put her  finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh, I know, you are in denial. It's okay. I'm sorry I stole your boxer's and your family portrait.." She said looking down. That's where that picture went...How did she get that??

"What?! W-when were you in my house?! Most importantly, My room?!" I said stuttering.

"Oh don't you remember silly!" She said slapping my arm. "When you and your family went out to dinner, like Last sunday." 

"Uhh, How did you get in?! We have a security system!" She stood there for a moment, looked at the ground, then back at me. 

"Oh that was easy, I just cut the wires to the system and BAM! I was into your window like that!" She said as she snapped her fingers. Oh my god what is wrong with her?!

"Just please leave me alone. And don't Ever, with a capital E. Go into my house again!" I said trying to speedwalk away. "Oh, baby! I'll just come over tonight and we'll settle things later!" she said waving good-bye. 

"No! Don't come over! I'm not your boyfriend!" I said looking back.

But she was already gone. Great. Just great. I thought to myself while entering homeroom just as the bell rang.

School just started and  i'm already stressed.

**

Finally, my favorite part of the day. Lunch. Should I go home for lunch? Hmm, Missy won't be there. But all my friends are here...Plus my Macy will most likely be home and want me to play dress up. So i'll take my chances here.

As I got my lunch I searched the room for Adam. Hmm, look for a crowd of girls. Not finding any... Oh, wait! found him. As I walked over, I told the girl posse to go get some lunch. Mostly because I want them to leave, but other then that they need food, there way to skinny. They all think there fat, which is not true. I hate when skinny girls call themselve's fat, when they arn't. Most do because they want to hear guys say they arn't and crap. But that just make's them more unattractive. As they left I starred at Adam.