Chapter 2.

Dedicated to LittleDhampir18. For making an amazing cover! I love it sooooooo much!  you my friend, are awesome.:)  I want to put the picture you made me *Dhampir18* off to the side, but i got a new picture for it... Just cuz it had all 3 characters on it(: I still like yours though! *i switch off pic.s alot so yours will come back soon:)*  anyways, Hope you like this chapter, To all of my followers (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I trudge'd to the bathroom I started thinking about what had happened with Adam the other day. I can't belive I could have even called him my best friend.

"God I was an idiot." I mumbled to myself. I was an idiot because I couldn't believe that I never saw the Cruelness in him. I looked in the mirror. I had a disgusted look on my face. I sighed and turned on the shower. 10 minutes later I was already downstairs eating Life. Life is good. Ugh, why did I have to say that? Why did this stupid cereal have to be named life? Life is not good. My life not the cereal life. Okay, it's not the cereal's fault it's named that. Why am I even talking about cereal? Okay It's good, but my life is crumbling like a cookie. Why am I talking about food?! Okay, no more snacks for me after midnight. Well, unless friends are over. Well then again, I wasn't so popular anymore. Or never was, if I think about it. 

Whatever, I said to myself, as I shrugged the thought away.

When I was at the door I said a quick good-bye to my parents. I Started jogging to school. I know I could have drivin' but I decided I need to get my blood pumping for whatever reason, I just felt like something strange is about to happen. 

**  

I was sitting in English when a deep voice came on, on the loudspeaker.

"Dustin Wells and Adam Luttz report to the Main office immediately. I repeat. Dustin Wells and Adam Luttz report to the Main Office Immediately.!" Uhmm? I don't remember doing anything bad, or breaking any school rules. But I guess i'll find out when I get there.

As I left the room "Oooh's!" and "Haha, he's in troubleee."  erupted from my cllassmates. I just laughed, knowing that they just wanted me to snap at them, and say that I'm not going to get in trouble. But as always, I just shrugged it off. As I walked down the deserted hallway's that lead to the Office, I saw a pencil. So of course, out of habit, I kicked it all the way to the Office where our principal was waiting inside.

Then I remembered, That Adam would be there. I frowned. I was in front of the office, but I waited for a moment. I didn't really want to go in. After that whole fight thing. But this actually might be something very important. Ugh, I'll just go in. I thought. I sighed as I entered, and saw Adam sitting in a chair across the room.

"Why don't you come in Mr.Wells?" Said Principal Tokes. Yes weird name, But it's true. I dragged my feet over to the chair next to Adam. I know he didn't want me sitting there, But it was the only seat, so he can deal with it. But I didn't want to sit there either. I saw Adam raise his arm that was resting on the arm of his chair.

"Yes Mr Luttz?" Asked Principal Tokes. Adam loward his hand then asked,

"What are we doing here Mr. T?" I could hear the boredom in his voice. What he wasn't happy that he got out of class? 

"Oh yes, I have asked you two to come down here, because we have got a new student." He said. He held up one finger, signaling for us to wait till he is done drinking his water, so he can continue.

Adam sighed a very long sigh, telling us he think's it's stupid to be here. Then our Principal continued.

"I would like you to show Skylar around the school and help." He said standing up. Adam groaned but then burst out laughing.