chap. 6

Coco's pov

I woke up and found myself on Mr. DiCaprio's lap.

"Did you dream about me," he winked.

"You're so cocky" i wiggled a bit.

"I would advise you to keep still,"he warned.

"Or what?"i smirked. It took less than seven seconds for sir to clear the desk and have me over it.

"Or what. Did you say?" He chuckled. I felt his big hardened member, poke me in the ass. I slightly moaned.
"Do you like that baby?" He said seductively.

"Yes sir...wait! We have to stop" i stood up properly so he would move back some.

" Baby, I'm telling you once and for all, don't start something when you cant finish it." He said low voice.

"Well, I've got a boyfriend and someone might walk in." I said as he grabbed my waist.

"Well i would've locked it. And if that guy was really your boyfriend, why is he using you"

"You've been spying on me?"

"Well couldn't say that, just over heard." The way he said that pissed me off. He said it in a more formal way, I'd be more calm.

"Whatever, I'm going to catch up with work." I said about to walk out the door. Renaldo pulled me back and kissed me hard. After a while, the kiss got passionate. I tried to battle him out , as we were fighting for dominance, but he won and started exploring my mouth.

"And don't try to walk away from me next time, do you understand."

"Yes Renaldo."i said and he smiled.

He decided to cancel the meeting, so i decided to go to my office and catch up with work.

****

When i finished the work, i decided to go home. I ordered a taxi on some app on my phone.

When i got home i realised the house was clean and the little crack in the wall was fixed. I sighed in relief and took a shower. When i come out i ordered pizza and watched catch ups.

I was in the middle of watching Pretty Little Liars, when i heard the door open.

"Oh your home, uh hi" Romi said nervously.

"Whats up with you?" I said suspiciously.

"Notin, anyways you save me some pizza?" He changed the subject.

"Maybe" i smiled, inwardly.

"Thanks babe" he said, then opened the box. "You said there was some pizza left" he huffed, sounding annoyed.

"No i didn't, i said maybe" i chuckled. He walked out the room and done what he does best. Not trying to work on our relationship.

A few hours later, when i finished watching my programs, i went to sleep. I started dreaming about my boss, and if had the honor of fucking me, how would he do it.

~~~~
Hey guys what u think?
Comment, vote and thnx 4 reading x