starter

Coco's pov

I was getting ready for work, before the doorbell went.

I didn't bother look through the peep hole, i just opened it.

"Not you again" i sighed, seeing it was the guy who keeps selling me things.

"Shut up, bitch!" He pulled out a gun and tried to push me in. I fought my as much as i could, but he tripped me up and got on top of me.

"HELP!! HEELLPP!!" I screamed, before he covered my mouth and slapped me in the face like a bitch. Now he crossed the line...

I kicked him in the balls and i ran for the door. He was hot on my heels as i could hear his footsteps. I screamed again, but no one seemed yo hear.

"Coco?..coco?" The scene a faded as i heard someone call my name.

"HELP" i screamed.

"Shhh- baby I'm here." I hard my boyfriend say.

I jumped up into from my laying position. I felt sweat trickle down my face and neck. My vision became clear and i realised i had a nightmare.

"Baby, I'm here. Hush hush now." Romi handed me a flannel and i put it on my head.

Eventually, my breathing settled down. I hugged my boyfriend and he rocked me back and forwards in his lap.

"Bad dream, eh?" He said lifting off his lap.

"Yeah. My GG used to say bad dreams bring good luck, time to time." I smiled, thinking about when my GG (grandma) was still alive.

"Okay, I'm just gonna just gonna freshen up for work." He said heading of to the bathroom.

Today was the day i was starting my new job and career in business. I hadn't not long just graduated from university. One of the top ranking in the U.S.
For a trainee i thought my salary was quiet good; $5000 a month. Well enough to pay bills and food for two people.

I set out a black pencil skirt, a white long sleeve shirt, black heels and tights. I put a my white purls on and my gold woman's watch. I sprayed myself with a new perfume my mother brought me. I had put my hair into a sleek high bun, at the top of my head.

I headed to then kitchen to grab my belongings and was about to leave the apartment, until i was pulled back.
"Yo bitch, you never said bye to me. Anyways bye" he said, giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Romano" i said then left. Sometimes i get tired with this man. Sometimes he acts so what-less and like i was paid to pick up after him and have sex with him.

I arrived at the new furnished building, what my GPS took me. I wasn't sure if i put in the postcode. I made my way towards the building when i saw the logo, knowing i was in the right place. The building looked like a place where only the brainiest of brains would go.

I walked over to the receptionist and said" good morning ma'am. May you give me directions to room K4?"

She gave some dirty look and ignored me.

"I asked if-"

"I heard you, slag. Your kind shouldn't be working here." Now that crossed the line. This resist ass, bitch just went too far.

"Now listen to me and listen good. One, you're lucky i don't take your racist ass to the court. Two, you're lucky i don't beat the shit out of you, to your last breath. So before having a cheek to insult, go check yourself, especially all that polystyrene in your chest and you can see the tracks of your extensions." And she had this really worried but shocked expression on her face.
"So do tell me where room K4 is" were my last words, before she stuttered on giving me directions.

I went in a lift to the middle floor. And made my way to room K4. I knocked then peeped in.
The room was full of new ladies and gents. As soon as i stepped foot, everyone went dead silent and stared at me.

"Sorry I'm late and to interrupt." I said, feeling really embarrassed.

No one said anything, they just kept starring at me; like i had something wrong with me.

Some dude was at the altar and carried on speaking, taking the pressure of my shoulders.

The greeting, meeting, finally finished. However it felt like someone was watching me the whole time, without taking eyes on me. Just my imagination...

~~~

-hey guys! New book and how'd you like the first chapter. Vote, comment and thnx 4 reading (t4r from now on)