Chap. 1

Coco's pov

Later that night...

Me and Romi got into another argument again. He started bitching about the food i brought, and how it was separate ingredients to make a meal and he likes ready made meals.

I told him to buy his own food next time.

Flashback:

" you fucking bitch! You brought the wrong stuff again."

"Stop calling me a bitch, I'm not fucking bitch! And remember who's doing all the work day in and day out, you lazy fucking coward. Aha, and you have a cheek say you work. Another thing, remember who's paying the bills and buying organic food! All you do is complain and you cant even get your lazy ass to hover MY apartment when I'm out! Char." I flipped out at this thug. He was lazier than me at the age of twelve. And believe you me, that wasn't it. We stopped fighting around ten at night.

FLASHBACK OVER:

I was in my bed watching my recorded programs i haven't watched yet. Romi slept on the sofa, as i didn't want to be around him. Within half an hour i driften in a deep slumber.

*

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, i set on my phone. I done my hygienic business then got ready for work. I had twenty minutes before work started, i decided to go early as i couldn't stand being in the same ass snobbish ass! The good side is, that i could go to the morning cafeteria and greet some people.

~~~

Thnx 4 reading! X