Chap. 5

Coco' pov

He didn't take any longer than ten minutes to arrive outside my mother's house.

He had a M6 BMW in black. Wow, now that was some good looking piece of something.

The door lifted up, instead opening it out.

"Morning beautiful." Winked Mr. DiCaprio.

I got in the car and simply said," morning sir". He put the radio on and it was a Hip hop sort of channel. I loved hip hop, RnB and dancehall, well that sort of stuff anyways.

We finally got to work work. The drive wasn't as bad as i thought, even though we made small talk and sang along to most songs.

"Thanks for the lift, i really appreciate." I blushed slightly and he smiled.

"No problem, any time. I would like to get to know you more, maybe i could take you out for dinner?" He kinda asked.

"Uh...sure," i blushed even more and turned around.

"Don't turn around, i like it when you blush. Its cute" he said, before opening the doors.

As soon as we got to the building, people all started to stare. Like wtf they looking at. Mr. DiCaprio must've saw my discomfort towards the people, so he pulled me by the waist and we walked together like a couple would. It felt comfortable, but my conscience reminded me that be careful because I'm in a relationship.

As soon as we were in his office, he pushed me to the wall. He was so close i could feel his warm breath as he breathed lightly. The way how he felt all up and down my sides, nealy made me melt. I couldn't help the teasing, so i kissed him and he kissed back. He lick my bottom lip for entrance, but i didn't let in. So he grabbed a piece of my butt and plunged his tongue in my mouth. I tried to battle him for dominance, but when i thought i was winning he instantly beat me. I pulled back for air and he done the same. Then he be was going to go back to roming my mouth, but i stopped him.

"Sir, i need to get your latte" i put my hand on his chest, so he didn't cone closer.

"Okay" she sighed, lick he didn't care about the drink. "Besides were going to a meeting this morning, so you'll be working in my office." I nodded and left the room.

When i was in the staffroom, i bent down to the mini fridge. I felt something slap my butt and i jumped.

"Baby has got ass and that" said some tall blonde dude.

"I'm warning you, don't fucking touch me again!" I raged.

"Or what, shawty" he smirked.

"Ill beat the shit out of you!"i warned. Instead of taking it seriously, he bursted into laughter, like i couldn't beat his scrawny ass.
He moved closer to me and put his crusty pale hands over my mouth, so i couldn't scream. I try fighting him, but he had me in a position so that i couldn't move.

"Uh-hum!" Someone cleared their throat. This blonde ass nigga let go and turned around.

"Uh.. hello sir, i w-was..just-" this fool tried to make a excuse.

"My office, now" Renaldo said rather calmly, but red in the face.

I was just standing there. I made a glass of water, to calm me down a bit.

My phone rang and it was Romi.

"Hello" i said calmly.

"I've tried calling you all fucking night! Where you've been?" He screamed over the phone, bit making my day easier.

"Please stop shouting." I cried, as i thought i could've been raped..in work.

"Are you crying, hoe?.. answer me!" I wanted to throw my phone, but i just cried more.

"I was scared to cone back yesterday, because of the argument. So i went to my mothers" i sighed.

"Well i don't care, if you're scared or not! You're coming home tonight, or ill punish you and not the sexual way." I didn't want to listen any more. Plus i wasn't allowed to contact people during work hours. So i hung up.

I was about to turned around, to make sir's latte, but i saw the ambulance rushing into Renaldo's office. Two minutes later i made my way to the office. The paramedics carried out a lifeless looking body. I was terrified.

I was about to knock on the door, but it creaked opened before i touched it.

I saw Renaldo standing up straight, facing the big window.
I walked in and put the latte down.

"Uh-.. sir, are you okay?"i said concerned.

"Yeah, are you okay?" He said deeply.

"Yeah, but what did you do to that boy?" I said putting my hand on my shoulder.

"I had too.. he nearly raped you or man handled you." He cut in, now answering my question.

Renaldo's pov

I didn't care for the boy, and yes i had yo beat the shit out of him. I could've killed him with my bare hands, but there was some thing what was on my mind.

I didn't want Coco to be angry and scared of me. I was getting close to her and my intentions with her. And i was still angry, because i wasn't done with him yet.

When Coco put her so milky hand on my shoulder i released some of the anger.

I turned to her and told her I'm sorry and said no more. We got to work immediately and i made her sit on my lap as we worked. She dosed off, then rotated so her legs were on the arms of my chair and head on my chest. I let her sleep, she was so beautiful when she was sleeping

~~~~~
Hey guys!
Comment, vote and thnx 4 reading.