Chapter 5: Goodbye

Emma's POV

I couldn't help myself. I needed to get that off of my chest. For the last few years we have gotten closer and I just feel like we are connected in some way, like we was meant to meet and now I know that I do love him.

Both Killian and my father stare at me in shock although Killian smiles slightly whilst my father looks mad.
"You what! Emma are you crazy? He kidnapped you!" My father shouts and we all get moved closer when the fighting from above rocks the ship.

Father moves the sword away from Killian so he slowly moves over to me and hugs me, mouthing "thank you" over and over again. I rest my head in his chest before letting go and waiting for my father to speak, "None of this nonsense matters now anyway, you're coming home." He strictly says and the joy in his eyes from finding me now fade. Is he sad to find me?

"Father please! Just listen to me, you cannot harm Killian!" I beg him and start to walk over to him but Killian grabs my hand.

"Your fathers right, love. You deserve better then me. Go home and return to where you belong." He sadly says and smiles at him slightly. Tears block my vision and I feel myself beginning to cry, "Em, come on. Your mother and Charles still think you're dead." He explains and realisation hits me. Charles, my fiancé although not by choice.

"Why is he still around." I snap and hold onto Killian tight, not wanting to let go. Father glares at me and ignores the question.

"Five minutes to pack and say goodbye." He sharply says and begins to walk out the door. "I will tell the guards to stop fighting and return to our ship." He informs Killian and walks out.

Its silent for awhile until Killian breaks the silence, "You know I'm doing this because I love you, right?" He says and takes my hands. Tears stream down my face, scared of saying goodbye and angry because Killian gave up so easily.

"So thats it then, you're not fighting back?" I answer with another question. Killian sighs and shakes his head, "Swan, you need a prince who can protect you and give you a life you want." He says and I stare at him with wide eyes.

"You don't get it do you? When you kidnapped me I felt scared until you showed me what freedom and love was and you was kind to me. I fell in love with you because this is what I want, love and freedom!" I cry and turn away from him, "Killian Jones, I've never loved somebody as deeply as I love you." I admit and walk out the room and up on deck, not even taking a last glance. It was over.

Goodbye Killian Jones, thank you for my small taste happiness, even if it ended early.

This is a short chapter because Chapter 6 will be one year later :)