The Next Morning

I woke up feeling strange. I looked around. It was Andy's room. I looked under the covers and saw I was naked. I looked behind me and saw Andy, who had his arm around me and he was naked too. I suddenly remembered everything that happened and I felt weird. I got up and fpund one of his shirts, putting it on. I heard a groan and I saw Andy open his eyes. I felt my face get hot. "Morning babe. Why are you getting dressed?" He asked me.

I looked at him. I felt nervous. He saw me naked and I felt embarrassed. All these thoughts went through my head. "What if I moaned to loud?", "What if I felt all fat and flabby when he touched me?", "What if I didn't kiss him right?", What if he didn't like it when I kissed his neck?". He looked at me concerned. "What's wrong? You look like you're gonna throw up." He said.

I looked around and I put my underwear back on. He kept staring at me as I didn't respond to what he was saying. He raised his eyebrow then he laughed. "What?" I said nervously. "You have the sex jitters." He said. "What?" I asked. He looked at me, then got up and put on his boxers. I couldn't stop staring at his-ghaa what am I thinking this is ridiculous! I put my hair into a messy bun and looked away as he put on his pants.

He came towards me and I tensed up as he put his arms around my waist. "Don't be embarrassed. You are extremely beautiful naked, and you were excellent. Best sex I've ever had." He said. I blushed and he went up to my ear. "I just wish we could keep the lights on." He whispered. I felt my body get hot. He pressed his lips against mine and I shuddered, feeling the love and lust he felt for me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I put my legs around his waist.

He walked back towards the bed and put me down. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned. He pulled away and looked at me. "We can have another go if you want." He said smiling. I blushed and gently smacked his face. He laughed and let me go. I got up and walked out his room. I went downstairs to the kitchen and turned the stove on.  I felt two arms around me and I turned around, immediatley kissed my Andy. "Come on babe. I need you." He begged.

"You had me last night and I'm tired. And hungry." I said. He pouted and kissed my shoulder. "Fine. But expect something tonight." He said. I felt hot and I shuddered. He let go of me and leaned on one of the counters. "So what are you making your boyfriend?" He asked. "An omelet." I said. "Awesome." He said. I heard the doorbell ring and I was about to bolt for some pants before Andy stopped me.

"Wait let me see who it is it could just be the mailman. I don't want you to put on pants just yet." He said. "Fine but if its someone else I'm putting on some pants!" I said. He smiled and went towards the door. "It't the mailman!" I heard him yell. I sighed in relief and kept getting out stuff for the omelet. I was about to crack an egg when I heard the people I did not want to see in my underwear. "DAMMN! Ashley yelled. I turned around and tried to cover myself, but there was no use. They already saw my butt. "What happened last night?" CC said. He looked me up and down and I felt like I was gonna pass out. "I know you know exactly what happened CC." Jake said with a raised eyebrow."Yep." Jinxx said. "My only question is did you film it?" Ashley asked.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Sadly no." Andy said. "Damn man then if you couldn't fil mit why didn't you just invite me!" Ashley said. I rolled my eyes. "You guys are assholes. Fine. Stare all you want. But just know this will be the last time you see me like this." I said. "Trust me it won't." Andy said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Looks like someone isn't gonna eat today." I said. Andy frowned. "Come on babe don't starve me!" He whined. "No I mean I won't eat today. Cause I now lost my appetite." I said. Jake laughed, and Ashley gave Andy a high five. "I'm so proud of you. You tapped that ass well!" He said. Andy laughed. God this is awkward.