Hate, Love and Sex

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hello slut." A familiar voice said. "Mom why do you keep calling me?" I asked. "Cause I like to see how fucked up your life is so I can laugh my ass off." She said. "Well mom looks like you can't laugh today. I have a awesome boyfriend and the greatest friends. My band is doing great and I get to babysit the greatest little girl ever." I said. I heard her scoff. "Bullshit. No one wants your ugly ass. You're a dirty whore who can't fucking sing. You're gonna die old and alone." She said. "Mom, stop telling me the same thing Aunt Dina told you everyday before she died." I said. I heard her go silent. "I hope you die and go to hell you bitch." She said. "Ok mom, see you soon." I said and hung up.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and I saw Andy come in. "What's wrong? I heard you yelling." He asked. "It was just my mom. God she just pisses me off sometimes." I said. Andy looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Come with me." He said. He pulled me out of my room and we went into his room. He layed on his bed. "Why did you bring me in here?" I asked him. He looked at me and patted the space next to him. I layed on the bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I layed my head on his chest. "I brought you in here becasue I want you here with me. I don't want you to ever deal with this alone. I will always be here for you. Never do this alone. People who do stuff like this alone end up being depressed. And I do not want you depressed. I need your smile." He said. I smiled. I kissed him passionately and I felt his hand on the back of my neck, gently pulling me closer. He flipped me over so he was on top of me, and he kissed me hard and passionately. He put his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I teased him, closing my mouth.

He smiled, and flipped us back over. His hand started to slid down my back. He squeezed my butt and I gasped. He slid his tongue in my mouth. He started to kiss my neck, hitting my sweet spot. I was about to moan but I held it in, making a weird noise. Andy stopped kissing me and looked at me. "Dont do that." He said and started kissing me again. He soon went back to my neck and went to my sweet spot. This time I moaned, making him smile. He started kissing me again, and I took his shirt off, feeling his chest.

He started to unbutton my shirt. After it was unbuttoned, I took it, throwing it on the floor. He started to kiss down my neck, then started to gently kiss my breast, then came back up to my lips. I felt him unhook my bra, and soon I couldn't feel it on my body anymore. He took off his pants and then started taking mine off before I stopped him. "I don't think I'm ready." I said. He looked at me surprised, then his faced formed to concern. "You don't have to do this if you aren't ready. I guess we are going kinda of fast." He said. "No it's ok. I'm ready." I said. "Are you sure?" He said. "Yes. I love you and I need you. I want you." I said. He smiled and bent down to kiss me. He took off my pants and started kissing me again. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said. And, you guys know what happens next.