A-A-Andrew?

I stared at him in awe. "You must be Skylar?" He asked again. I nodded quickly, the thought of my head snapping off and rolling down the street passing my mind. He smiled. "A-A-Andrew?" I stuttered. He laughed before holding out his hand. "Call me Andy." He said. I nodded, shaking his hand before I decided to stop standing here like a dumbass and moved to stand to the side. I held the door for him as he walked inside. Amy ran up to him. "Andrew!" She said excitedly. "Oh my god! You're Amy?" He asked playfully. "It's good to actually see you instead of on FaceTime." He picked her up, his white teeth shining in my eyes as he grinned. Jesus take the wheel before I go blind. Amy smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Andy kissed her cheek back and set her down before looking at me. "So um, what are you doing here?" I asked, my voice shaking at first. Good job Skylar. You can't possibly embarrass yourself more. "I live here, well, this is where I visit, cause I have my own house, but I pretty much lived here for 16 years." He said. I spoke too soon. Now I'm hella embarrassed. I blushed at my stupidity. " Oh I'm sorry I meant what are you doin here like, why arent you on tour or something?" I asked, my confidence and common sense coming back to me slowly.

I still couldn't believe that Andy Biersack was here, or that I was in his house...or that I hadn't fainted from his beauty or the fact that he was only here for five minutes and I had already embarrassed myself. He laughed. "Well the band was getting tired and I really, just wanted to meet my little sister for the first time face-to-face." He said, looking back at Amy who was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. He walked into the living room, carrying his suitcase with him. "Let me help you with that." I said, grabbing the suitcase before he could protest. My hand brushed against his and I had to resist the urge to blush again at the burning feeling it left behind. "You know where my room is?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He raised an eyebrow and I realized I had to explain myself so I didn't seem like a creepy pervert. "Don't ask." I said, carrying his stuff upstairs. Good job Skylar. You're great at not seeming creepy. I put the suitcase in his room, and he joined me with his other stuff. "I really need to redecorate." He murmured, staring at all the posters on the wall. "I can help you." I said. He chuckled and I blushed again. He started taking down the posters, laying them on his bed. I watched him try to take down a Misfits poster and I held out my hand in protest. "Don't take down all of them." I said. He looked at me, then moved from that poster to take down the ones that were from bands I'm guessing he didn't like anymore. I decided to stop being a waste of space and walked over to his desk. I picked up his Batman comics and started to walk out the door, but he ran in front of me and shut the door before I could leave. I paused, and I felt my breathing stagger. "Oh my god he's so close to me!!" My mind yelled. I stared into his eyes as I could smell is breath. It was minty, but had the faint smell of cigarette smoke. "Not the comics. I need those." He murmured.

I looked at him wide eyed and backed away quickly. "You're such a nerd." I said, almost stuttering. This is getting weird. He can't be close to me like that again. "What? You don't like Batman?" He asked. "Oh I love Batman. Just not as much as you." I said, chuckling a bit. I mentally high fives myself for suddenly having a lot more confidence around him and not letting my social anxiety get the best of me. He raised an eyebrow and took the comics from me, putting them back on the desk. I looked at the letter, which was sitting on the desk still. "I read the letter. That's how I knew this was your room." I said softly. He looked at me and I studied his expression but found it to no use, since it was hard to read. "Good." He said, grabbing the letter and putting it in one of the desk drawers. I looked at the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked and I looked up to see him straightening up his closet. I bit my lip before explaining the reason why I've been a blushing and embarrassing mess for the past fifteen minutes. "It just feels strange to be here right now." I said. "What do you mean strange?" He asked. He looked at me, his blue eyes looking straight into my green eyes. I looked away quickly and settles my focus on the many posters still on the wall. "I mean just being here in your house, talking to you. There are a lot of people who wish they were me right now." I said. And it's true. I'm sure a fan would rip my face off and wear it as a mask to be able to stand where I'm standing right now. Andy looked away and continued to clean. "I bet there is. And I don't find it strange. I'm just glad you're not like all the other babysitters Amy had." He said, his voice hard and deep. "Yeah me too." I agreed.