Chpt 8: Apologizes Part 2

Jack Johnson's P.O.V

I wake up to Logan's small arms wrapped around my waist. I can't help but smile. I'm glad she's back in my life maybe Nate was wrong. Maybe she does care.

Flashback

"Hey Jack, what's up? Why so blue?"

It's the one and only Nate. I hate him so much right now! I know I blew up on Jack when he basically said Nate was no good for her but the truth is Jack was right. Nate's changed, he's not the same he was before. He parties and smokes weed daily. He's become fuck'd up on so many levels, he may actually at one point in high school loved Logan but he doesn't anymore. He's using her to get back at me. Nate is the only one that knows I have strong feelings for her and trust me I wasn't sober when I told him. He still is mad at me for last summer when we both liked the same girl. We promised to each other we wouldn't make a move but I couldn't help it. She was the only girl I've ever loved besides Logan. In the end she played both of us and broke my heart. When we going out she was using me and getting with Nate on the side.She was a manipulative bitch, who used everyone. She was actually Madison's friend. That's why I'm so unsure about Madison but honestly Madison is just different, she's just young.

"What do you want Nate? Have you come to rub it in my face that you got the girl once again?"

He looks at me and laughs. He makes a mocking baby face at me.

"Don't be such a baby Johnson. We all know that as long as I'm around your never gonna get the girl. Logan may have strong feelings for you but I was her first love. Your her small loser of a friend that she calls when she's sad, face it your her bitch. You should actually stop hanging out with her. She told me her self that you annoy her."

He smiles at me and laughs. I can't help but feel enraged and broken.

"But we—"

I stop myself because I can't let anyone know we kissed. What will Jack say? I know he still loves her. I may get mad at him but he's still my best friend.

"But you what Johnson? Kissed? You think I didn't know that, that night I woke up and saw you guys. Your nothing, for God fucking sakes she didn't even remember!! I got to go I can't be late tell G I stopped by."

After that he leaves. I can't believe what's happened to him, when we were younger Nate and I were close. We were good friends, we never fought but now he's a ass.

But still I can't help but think of his last words "your nothing". Maybe I am her loser friend, maybe she'll never see me that way. He's right she sees me as her dork friend. I'm a nobody I should leave her alone. She doesn't care about me.

End of flashback

She stirs awake. When she sees me she smiles.

"Are you okay Johnson?"

"Logan do you think of me as your loser friend?"

"Johnson why would you say that? You're my best friend. You've been there through everything."

"I don't know I just sometimes I feel like I'm a nobody and the only reason you talk to me is cause you feel bad for me."