Chpt 4: Let's Party

Recap:

I think its Johnson, but I open my eyes and see it's----

Present:

Logan's P.O.V

It's Skate or as some people call him Nate Maloley. I haven't seen him since the beginning of junior  year. He transferred to my middle school in 8th grade and towards the end of the year we stared dating. He really was such a great guy. We continued to date  in freshmen, sophomore and at the beginning of junior year but due to bad stuff he got into freshmen year he had to leave. We thought it would be best if we broke up. It was really hard because he was my first everything. My first love, my first kiss. Even my first time. Since then all I know about him is that he got his stuff together. That he's doing so much better and from what I've seen on social media he's becoming an actual rapper. His fans love him and he has a couple of albums out. I'm really happy for him, since I've know him all he's wanted to do is be apart of music, make music. He's doing that now and it's great.

"Lo, I'm sorry I left. I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! I Can't believe your here!"

"Are you kidding me I wouldn't miss this. I know you just got into a fight with G, I heard the whole thing. In fact everyone heard the whole thing but listen to me this is your party and I'm not letting anyone or thing bring you down. I'm here now and I'm staying, so come on let's party!!"

Skate says while wiping my tears. He gets up and then helps me up. We make our way to the doorway of the backyard hand in hand. Everyone is staring at us so that's when he bumps his arm against mine encouraging me to speak. I can do this I'm good at this, faking a smile, making everyone think I'm happy even when I'm not.

"Everyone lets party!", I say with my best excited voice and  fake smile. I even add a cute fake laugh in there.

Jack looks mad but at this point I don't care I just want to drink the night away.

Jack's P.O.V

I just messed up my relationship with one of the people I care most about in the world. Logan.  I was just scared. I'm such a coward. I couldn't be the guy she needed . I was too afraid what people would think. I was a selfish jerk caught up in the fame. At the time she wasn't that famous, she was just starting out and my manger said it could effect my career and I couldn't grow the balls to tell him I was in love with this amazingly beautiful girl back home. I still love her so much. And yeah I'm dating Madison but only because of management, plus the loving she gives is not too bad. Of course Madison doesn't know this. I'm too much of a coward to do anything. Seeing Lo with Skate makes my blood boil. I should be the one holding her hand. I should be the one to make her feel better. But I can't because I screwed up. How did he even get invited? I made sure to keep him off the list. I know they still have feelings for each other. Lo use to talk about it sometimes with Johnson and I and Skate it's obvious how hung up he is. The way his eyes light up when Johnson mentioned her in the studio. Even the way he looks at her now. You can see it, It's written all over his face.

"Johnson."

I say trying to hold back my frustration.

     "What?!",he says irritated.

The thing that sucks is that I know why. I was such a jerk to her earlier. Even though she says she doesn't hate me I'm sure she does.