Chpt 5: She Didn't Remember

Logan's P.O.V

My phones alarm goes off. Shit I have to get ready for my studio session, but I have a pounding headache. I can't even remember last night. All I remember is the fight with Jack and hanging out with Johnson. Who I think brought me to bed. I get up and head downstairs. Everyone is spread out on the floor on top of each other. It's actually really funny. The house looks like a mess. Red solo cups and beer cans everywhere. There's empty bags of chips and trash everywhere. I head into the kitchen and started looking for Advil in the cupboards when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. Whoever it is places his head in my neck. I can smell the scent it's Johnson. This is weird, usually Johnson isn't this touchy touchy with me.

"What's up with you?"

I say turning around.

"Nothing is up with me, I just th--"

"Johnson I would love to continue this conversation but I have a killer headache and I might explode if I don't find the Advil and plus I have to be at the studio in an hour."

I say while wiggling out of his grip.

"Oh yeah, sorry here. I got it for you."

He says. I can see the hurt in his eyes. I feel bad now. I didn't mean to be snappy, I just wanted Advil and I really need to work on my new Album.

"Johnson I didn't mean to be snappy with you. It's just I have a killer headache, I can't even remember what I did last night. In fact all I remember is the fight with Ja-."

"The fight with Jack? Do you remember anything else?"

"I remember hanging out with you and laughing my head off... but nothing else. Why did I do something stupid ?! OMG did I?"

"Hahaha No."

"Okay, good. Johnson I love you but I have to go get ready. I'll see you later!!"

"Okay, see you later Lo!"

I leave Johnson in the kitchen and go get ready.

Jack Johnson's P.O.V

She doesn't remember. I just thought maybe she would. I thought it was my chance. The truth is that I've loved her since Middle School. She's been there with me through everything and I love her so much it hurts. I've seen her heart be broken many times, I always had to pick up the pieces, help her be happy. I just want to be able to grab her, touch her, kiss her when ever I like. I wanna be able to call her mine. Last night I thought maybe today would be the day but she didn't remember. Maybe I'll always just be the goofy, nerdy,friend zoned best friend.

(A/N Heyy loves! Babes! Poor Johnson :( Lol !! Anyways sorry it wasn't that long. It was more of a filler chapter, but don't worry I'll be updating soon :) Have a great day or night!! Vote,Comment,Share ?? Also tweet me maybe ?? Or follow me, even ask me questions. I just like connecting with other people. Okay bye loveee youuu tooo thee moonnnn and backkk :) Also pray for Paris, It's terrible what happened :( #prayforparis )

-----------

Social Media

Twitter: bbbreannarenne

Instagram: breannaabreannaa

Snapchat: bbbreannarenne