1. Away

chapter one || away
11 years later
Taylah's POV

I unpacked my last box, folding up all my clothes and placing them in my drawer.

This was the usual routine. My mom would find somewhere new and safe to stay, I would settle down there, new school and all. But not for long, three weeks at the most. She then finds out that 'someone' has located us, she makes us pack up and we're off again, to another state.

For some odd reason, I can't remember much of my childhood. The furthest I could remember back to was when I was probably at the age of twelve, I was still on the run with my mom. My mom had said it was just due to me being too stressed and it was very hard for my little undeveloped body to handle it.

I guess you could call us rogues, since we never stay anywhere long enough to actually join a pack. Not that any pack would actually accept us with all of our problems.

For eleven years my mom and I have been on the run, moving states, sometimes countries, throwing away cellphones, masking our scents, from a certain someone who has been out to hurt both my mom and I.

My mom has been hiding who the person it is that wants to hurt us, from me. Apparently for my own safety.

"Honey, have you finished unpacking?" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Yes," I yelled back.

"I don't know why we even bother unpacking though," I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that baby, I think we are safe here for a while."

A while? You mean three weeks.

Me and my mom were total opposites. She was loud and vibrant, I was quiet and shy. She has bright blue eyes and blonde hair, I have dull green eyes and brown hair. She was so short standing at 5'2 whilst I was taller than her at 5'6.

I placed all the empty boxes under my bed, knowing I might need them soon enough.

I walked up to my window and opened the curtain. I got the best view in the house. My bedroom overlooks a massive forest. I could see everything, from the birds in the trees, to the small little waterfall and even to a small man-made treehouse.

I've always loved the forest.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom asked, worriedly.

I looked up from my plate, and stopped playing with my pasta.

"Uh yea, Mom I'm fine," I replied with a small smile.

"Okay," she didn't look convinced at all.

"I'm actually a bit tired, so I might just go to sleep now," I said, picking up my plate and placing it in the sink.

"Okay baby, goodnight I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too, mom."

I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room.

I opened my curtains and sat down on the little stool I had placed near my window.

I picked up my headphones, placing them in my ears. I started playing 'Hanging On' by Ellie Goulding. It is one of my favorite songs and it always will be.

A lot of thoughts were running through my head.

When will I meet my mate?

When will 'someone' stop chasing us?

Will we ever join a pack?

Am I safe here?

I looked out my window, getting a glimpse of something or rather someone running past.

It peaked it's head from behind a tree, once it saw I was looking he took slow steps from behind the tree.

A dark gray wolf was staring back at me.

I guessed he was a male because he was rather large, maybe a gamma as he wasn't as big as an average alpha or beta, but still bigger than the average male wolf. He had one brown eye, and one red eye. I found that quite odd as red eyes symbolise feral rogues. Rogues who have completely lost their human side and are now unable to ever shift back from their wolf form.

I looked further down his body and noticed a long scar running from his left paw all the way up to the side of his neck. Now wolves don't scar easily so my guess is he was either struck with silver or wolfsbane.

I've never seen any wolf like this before, but I don't think much of it because I'm in a totally different state now. I could see things I've never seen before.

I took my headphones out, wrapping them around my phone. I placed my phone on my bedside table, plugging it in to charge.

I grabbed my pyjamas, that consists of an oversized, Ellie Goulding t-shirt, and walked into my bathroom.

I quickly had a shower, wrapping my fluffy towel around my body. I stepped out of my shower, one hand holding my towel, the other holding my hairbrush. It didn't take long before I hit my elbow on the side of the shower door

"Oh, fuck," I cursed, I attempted cradling my elbow, but that resulted in me dropping my brush on my toe.

"You have to be shitting me?" I screamed in pain.

I dropped my towel and picked up my brush, I stormed over to my pyjamas throwing my t-shirt over my panties.

I slammed my bathroom door open and plopped straight down onto my bed.

"Ugh," I burrowed my face into my pillow. "Goodnight, cruel world."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Adrianno's POV

"Hey Levi," my little brother beamed up at me.

"Hey little man," I replied, ruffling his hair.

"Can you kick a ball with me outside?" He asked.

"Okay let's go," I started walking outside.

I hadn't even taken two steps before I heard my name being called from behind me.

"Adrianno," I turned around coming face to face with my father.

"Yes?"

"There has been three faint scents of some rogues up in our Northern Territory, near Danny's treehouse." He alerted me.

"Three? Are they living there?"

He nodded in reply.

"Are they all living together?" I questioned.

"No, the two females are living in a small bungalow but the male scent is only faint, meaning he hasn't been there more than once," he explained.

"Will they cause any harm to my pack?" I asked coldly, if they weren't here to hurt my pack I couldn't care less.

"No, but I believe the two females are on the run," he said.

"From who?" My voice was stern, no room for arguments.

"The male."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

ASDFGHJKL...
I didn't, oh but I did :)

I STARTED A WEREWOLF STORY!

any feedback will be great as this is my first werewolf story and I have no idea if this is good :/

blah blah help me blah

I want pizzaaaaaaaa!

xoxo,
Eden <3