Chapter 12: Let Me Introduce You to My New Lover John Lennon

I woke up the next morning, felling horrible. My head throbbed and I figured if I didn't get to a bathroom soon, I would throw up all over the bed. I wasn't dressed again, which was strange but I didn't really give a shit about anything at the moment. I put my face into my pillow feeling crappy. The cold pillow felt good on my throbbing head. Then I heard a voice that made me jump a little bit.

"Aw," A definitely a guy’s voice said, "Feeling bad this fine morning." 

"Leave me alone, Richard," I figured Ringo was talking to me, "I feel like shit." The voice laughed and I felt a ruff hand rub my back. It kind of felt good. 

"Richard?" The voice continued to laugh, "You don't remember last night do you?" Sure I do, I mean, last night was fun and all. I remember seeing the mansion, swimming with Ringo, and John Lennon kissing me. 

Wait. 

Oh crap. 

I peeked out from the pillow and saw the person, I fear laying shirtless next to me.  his elbow was planted in the pillow and his head sat on his hand. He smiled and I just figured it would be best to die, with my face in the pillow. 

"Oh my freaking god." I whispered into the pillow. I love Ringo, what kind of drug did I take last night? 

"Mallory?"  John asked for my attention. So I pulled the blanket up to my nose and flipped over on my side and looked at him.

 "What Lennon?" His brown eyes looked into mine, and his brown hair was all messed up and he looked really hot. But no no no, I love Ringo. 

"I'm sorry." He said, averting his eyes. 

"Wha-" I became even more confused, "What the fuck does that mean John?" You can get really pissed when you’re hung over. 

"I tried to take you away from Ringo, when you obviously love him." He began to get up. I all of a sudden felt bad for the bastard. Excuse my French. 

"J- John." I reached up with my hand and touched his shoulder. He looked back at me, when I realized he wanted me to pity him, "You know you have a wife right?" 

"Yeah, right," He was about to get out of the bed again. 

"Oh and John," He looked back at me, "Don't say a word of this to Ringo, or I'll freaking kill you." He stood up on the right side of the bed. He looked amazing in his swim suit. He walked over to me and pulled the sheets down enough to see my mouth. He leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips were rough and wonderful. Oh god damn. 

He pulled away and slightly walked out of the room. I slipped out of the bed and wrapped myself in the white towel I used last night. Then I walked out of the room, down the hall and into Ringo and I's. He was still asleep, all cute and stuff. I walked into the closet and changed into some clothes. When I walked back out Ringo sat up and looked over at me. 

"Where were you last night?" He asked rubbing his eyes, "You weren't here last night.” 

"I went into the wrong room, because I was kind of drunk." He stood up all cute like and came over to me. His hands came to my waist, he kissed me. I loved his kisses, they were so much better than John's. Right? 

I pulled away and peered around Ringo to see John in the doorway. 

Then I threw up all over Ringo. It was yellow and gross.