Chapter 11: Miami

It soon came around to be Tuesday; technically the boys were done with touring. But we would stay in Miami for at least till Friday. So far, I haven't said I love you to Ringo, but I wish I could. Could I stay with Ringo? No, no I would miss my family. Well, I hate my family. Then I would miss my friends, never mind no friends. Well, I would screw up the time line. It's just the right thing to do. 

Well anyway, late Tuesday night, we all got driven to mansion. The owner was out of town and told Brian we could use it for the few days we would be in Miami. And it was huge. 

When we walked into the empty mansion through the old wooden door. I gasped as my green eyes caught the sight of everything. We were in a large room that had a stair case leading up to the next floor. I could saw multiple door and arch ways. Some leading into living rooms, and an indoor pool! The kitchen was huge and a large table in the dining room could be found on our left. The floors were shining in the light, I could see my reflection. 

"Well, you can all have your own room." Brian broke my thoughts, "Good night, I'm goin to bed." We all told Brian good night and he walked up the stairs and into one of the hallways.  John looked around a little bit and then smiled.

"Let’s go swimming!" He smiled at Cynthia and Julian but she shook her head. 

"We're tired and we are going to bed. See you in the mornin." She kissed on the cheek and took Julian up the stairs in one hand, and her bag in the other hand. Once she was out of earshot John looked back at all of us. 

"We really should go swimming! Indoor pools are fun!" John pleaded, and we all just shrugged. 

"Ok." I said, this could be fun. We all traveled up to the second floor and went to our separate rooms. They were large, with king size beds and walk in closets. Ringo and I stayed together, John and Cynthia were together, George by himself and Paul with Jane, Brian had the farthest room. 

I changed into a black/grey bikini, and walked out of the closet to see Ringo already changed into his bathing suit. There was something on his stomach that I never noticed before. A scar. 

"Ringo," I walked up to him and placed my arms around his neck, "What's wrong with your stomach?" He looked down at his scar and back up at me. His blue eyes locked onto mine. 

"I had this stomach disease as a kid, I could have died." I felt bad for the beatle. 

"I'm sorry. That must have been terrible." 

"Yeah it was." He smiled, "But I'm ok." I smiled a little bit and placed my head on his shoulder. Then I looked up and pulled back my hands. 

"So are you guys gonna make out, or swim with us?" John stood in the door way, he looked cute with his chubbiness and such. He waited for an answer. 

"Yes, let’s go!" Ringo and I walked to the door and John moved out the way to wait. We all traveled down the hallway and met up with George and Paul. Ringo and I walked a little bit ahead of them 

Whistles! I turned around and lowered my eyes at them. I knew one of the boys had done that, and it pissed me off. 

"Which one of you did that?" I tried not to laugh, and I knew that they were trying much harder not to laugh.

 "John did it!" Paul cried out before laughing really hard. I glared at him and turned back forward and traveled down the stairs. 

We made it to the pool, which was pretty shallow in one side and deep in the other side.  There even was a small bar and a few tables. John walked over to the bar and began making some drinks for everyone. There was a large window and I could see the full moon bright in the sky. John gave every one a drink, me last which I took a sip of happily. 

"Thank you Lennon." I took another sip before setting the glass down on one of the metal tables. I walked over to the pool and sat on the edge. Ringo came over to me and gave me a strange smile. I smiled, confused and shrugged. 

Then Ringo jumped into the pool causing a big splash. The water soaked me and my new bathing suit. I screamed and jumped up onto the light blue tiles at the edge of the pool. Ringo surfaced and laughed at my wet black hair. I took another sip of my drink before walking over to the deep area of the pool. I looked around for Ringo but I didn't see his light skin anywhere. 

Then Ringo jumped up at me and grabbed my foot. I screamed loud and he pulled me into the water. Under the water, Ringo laughed his cute little laugh, and I just kicked him off my foot. Soon John, George, and Paul all jumped into the water and we messed around for a while. I got splashed many times, by everyone. And kissed Ringo a little bit. 

Eventually, we got out of the pool and sat at the table, chatting and laughing and had a few more drinks. We dried off and I became pretty tired. It was late. 

"Well, I'm going to bed." I stood and kissed Ringo on the cheek, "Meet you upstairs." John stood up as well. 

"I'm tired too, good night." 

"Good night John!" The others waved good bye with us as we walked into the hallway, and up the stairs. I leaned a little bit against John, probably because I had one too many drinks, and I'm underage. 

We got up to the top floor and I was about to say good night to John and walk into my room. When he did something that surprised me.