Epilouge

Lauren's POV

3 years later...

I just awoke from a nap to find Morgan sitting on the bed beside me just staring with his big brown eyes identical to his mama. I looked at the little guy and smiled then I pushed his straight hair out of his face.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" I asked him.

I see that he was staring at my belly with his head turned slightly. "Mommy your belly was moving, is there an alien in your belly?" He asked.

I laughed at the little guy. "No I do not have an alien in my belly."

The thing he thought was an alien was a baby I was nearly eight months pregnant with his little sister, and she was moving pretty rampantly causing my belly to shift and that's what he saw.

"Then why is it moving like that?" He asked curiously.

"Because your little sister is inside my belly and she's moving around trying to get comfortable, she running out of room so she's just getting cozy." I told him.

"Does it hurt when she moves inside your belly?" He asked this was really the first time the four year old showed interest in my pregnancy.

"Ah, it does sometimes." I said honestly.

"No, no sister you got to stop hurting mommy." Morgan fussed to my belly.

I laughed. "She doesn't mean to Mo, and I really like to feel her move because it makes me happy and lets me know she's okay."

"But why does she have to be in your belly?" He asked.

"Because that's where she grows until she's ready to meet us." I explained.

"Oh, so she's not ready to meet us yet?" He observed.

I couldn't contain a smile. "No baby not yet."

He just stared at my belly more she was still moving.

"Here buddy give me your hand." I said to him and he gave it to me and I place his hand on my belly where she was moving. "Do you feel your sister?" I asked him.

He nods with a big smile on his face. "I do feel her she hit my hand."

"Do you want to talk to her, I'm sure she's listening you can tell your sister how much you love her and can't wait to meet her." I suggested.

"Hi baby, I'm your brother Mo and you have other brothers too. Let's see there is Zach he's the biggest and Sky he's funny he can burp really loud it's yucky and funny. Then there is Dill he doesn't really say that many words because he's two but he likes to take my toys I have to tell him no then he cries so I give it back to him. I just do it to be nice because he's my little brother and I'll be nice to you too because you're my little sister. I love you sister and I really want to meet you bad." He said to my belly he was such a sweetheart, he looks at me. "Do you think she heard me?"He asked hopefully.

"I believe she heard you loud and clear." I said kissing the little guy on the head. "So where is your mama and your brothers?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know." He said.

Of course he doesn't. "Okay, so what brings you in here?" I quested.

"I missed you and I wanted to see you, so I came in here." He shared.

"I'm glad that you wanted to see me." I said to him.

I sit up and I looked at the little guy I could see something sitting behind him.

"What is that you have little guy?" I asked.

"A book." He said showing me his book it was 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' one of his favorites.