Chapter Twenty-Two(Last Chapter)

Lauren's POV

Camila and I were lying on our bed while Morgan slept; Zach and Skylar were in school and I decided to close the bakery down for the rest of the week because Camila and I are getting married in two days and there was so much to do still.

I lay on Camila's chest with my arms wrapped around her my eyes were closed as she read a book and played with my hair gingerly. We just enjoyed the moment of tranquility we had before everything started to get hectic. The house was quiet something Camila and I don't experience ever because of the kids and a very vocal dog which Bea has took with her to hang out with Ashley who was officially her girlfriend now, about time to.

I was nearly sleep when I felt hair being pushed out of my face, I peeped my eyes open to see Camila looking down at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back automatically looking at that beautiful smile of hers, you'd think her smile wouldn't still have this huge effect on me but it does. It had this unbelievable caliber to it, it was one thing I looked forward to, I lived to see that smile and it made me so happy to know that I was spending the rest of my life looking forward to that smile and trying everything in my might to keep it there.

"Was your book no longer entertaining you, so you have resorted to staring at my face?" I asked cuddling into her more.

"You will always be more entertaining to watch, your gorgeous do you know that?" She said.

I blushed. "That's sweet, but you're far more gorgeous than me." I protested.

She kisses me on the forehead. "I really cannot wait until I marry you; it seemed like forever to get here didn't it?" She said.

"It did but in forty-eight hours you are going to be my wife and we are going to spend the rest of our lives together." I said.

"The rest of our lives, that sounds really good." She said.

"It does, doesn't it?" I buried my head into her chest.

I feel her arms wrap around me and she lays her head on top of mine and we just cuddled, it couldn't get simpler than that and I love that it could be this simple between us.

"Do you think the boys will be okay for the entire week while we're gone on our honeymoon?" Camila asked.

"I think that Zach will ask where we are the entire week, Skylar will run mom crazy and Morgan will be happy as long as he has food." I told her.

"Your right, I am really going to miss them." Camila shared.

"Me too, but you can admit it will be fun to get away just for a little while." I stated.

"Oh yes of course it will, I most definitely think we deserve it. I am going to miss the little tikes though, I'm going to miss Skylar's constant need to get into everything, I'm going to miss Zach's cuddling and I'm going to miss Morgan's silliness." Camila expressed.

I smiled. "Me too, they really grow on you don't they." I jested.

"They really do, I want more." She utters.

"I know you do we are going to have more I promise, but trust me you don't want to have two babies in diapers. Unless it's something that you want to do right now I'm all for it but it hasn't be a year since the last I thought that maybe you would want to wait a little bit." I assumed.

"I think after Morgan turns one we should try for another, I have always wanted a big family three kids aren't nearly enough." She said.

I looked at her. "Baby, how many kids do you actually want?"

"I don't know I just really want a girl." She expressed.

"I guess if you want kids there isn't really a limit huh? We'll have as many kids as you want I've always wanted a big family also so that's fine." I told her honestly, but I would give her anything she wanted.