A/N and special announcement

A/N

Hi!

Ok, so this may not be an update of this book, per se, yet it kinda is umm... Hold your pitchforks, though! I'm pretty sure you'll want to know why I'm here again after several months...

Long time, no see, guys :) Wow, was this story one hell of a ride back when, huh? It makes me so so happy to still see activity in it on a daily basis. You have no idea what that means to me. I'm really proud of what I achieved with this little story and how I managed to make it something I can still stand by to the fullest, despite the sometimes dodgy grammar and weird paragraph lengths. And I guess 280k reads over 18 chapters isn't all that bad... Who would have thought, eh? Besides all that, it may not seem like much to some, but what "Escort" brought me (and perhaps a few of you?) was something to look forward to and be excited about over the course of a few months; it is a part of me and I truly enjoyed sharing it with all of you. I couldn't ask for anything more. All in all, I sure am glad I decided to continue past chapter four!

Now, if you got a little notification about this update, it means you have the book in your library and would possibly want to hear about this next bit...

A little while ago, I realized that perhaps I wasn't as finished with the "Escort"-universe as I thought I was... And I really thought I was! Until this little bunny (that had been resting in my drafts for months) started nibbling at my heels for attention. Once I'd given it a bit of thought and added in the "Escort"-elements needed, the plot just fell into place and was practically begging to be written. And voilá! It has been done.

You'll find "Three for a girl" in my works as a separate book. It is to be considered a brief revisit in the "Escort" universe – not where it left off, but a couple of years later. Please, do enjoy. I absolutely adored writing every single word of it <3

I'll see you again soon!

Ida xx