-* Epilogue *-

-* EPILOGUE *-

“Ty – mmph – Tyler. I’m gonna be late.”

Troye’s words were muffled since his mouth was currently preoccupied by Tyler’s very adamant lips. Warm hands were holding him by his waist and pulling his middle away from the door behind him. His shoulders, however, were still pressed against it since he was trying to escape the embrace to be able to leave the apartment on time for once.

Tyler seemed like he was going to pretend that he didn’t hear him until he gave a swipe of his tongue over Troye’s bottom lip and leaned back a smidgeon.

“Stay home with me today,” Tyler murmured before starting a line kisses from the corner of Troye’s mouth and across his cheek to his ear. “We’ll build a blanket fort and watch movies and make out.”

“I have work,” Troye chuckled at Tyler’s attempts at persuasion and gave a halfhearted push at Tyler’s shoulders.

These morning farewells at the front door had become somewhat of a routine in the last few months and if it didn’t still make his stomach do back flips like it was in the Olympic gymnastics team, he might have found it annoying. To Troye, however, this was just one of those cute little quirks that his loving boyfriend had.

Well.

He called it ‘loving’ and while that was certainly true, a word that befitted Tyler in moments like these was perhaps more ‘horny’ than anything else.

“Call in sick,” Tyler whispered and let the tip of his tongue catch and pull Troye’s earlobe into his mouth.

Troye sighed at Tyler’s little nibbling tugs on his ear and felt his smile widen as he let his eyes flutter shut for a moment.

“Wouldn’t that look a little suspicious when we show up perfectly fine at the Christmas party later?” he argued through his smile. “Besides, you have to go to the bar soon enough too.”

Tyler gave a displeasured grunt against Troye’s skin and tightened his hands on his waist.

“Ugh, don’t remind me.” His voice was a rumble of exasperation. “Actually, work can fuck off. It’s annoying and mean and just one big cock-block.”

“Okay true,” Troye conceded with a giggle and pushed at Tyler’s shoulders more firmly, giving him a pointed look when Tyler finally leaned back and caught his eyes. “But please keep from saying things like that out loud next week? My parents are gonna think you’re a bad influence.”

A slow smirk formed on Tyler’s lips.

“I thought you liked that about me?”

“I’ll see you in a few hours, okay?” Troye ignored Tyler’s question but let his smile soften to show that Tyler wasn’t technically wrong.

A childish groan escaped the supposedly fully grown man in front of him and Tyler let his head fall forward onto Troye’s shoulder.

“Fine,” Tyler said with a sigh. “I’ll just wallow in my misery and wilt away while you’re gone.”

“Were you always this melodramatic?” Troye laughed again and reached up to lift Tyler’s head by his chin, catching the sparkle of humor in his blue eyes.

“Don’t forget to pick up your suit from the drycleaner’s.” Troye tilted his head to give Tyler a quick peck and continued in a softer voice. “See you later, Tilly. I love you.”

Tyler gave a little purr while catching Troye’s lips in another kiss, lingering a bit longer this time before leaning back again.

“And I love you, gorgeous. So much.”