XIV

AN: All the love to Regi (@sleepismylover) for making the edit attached! Just fyi, she's like the cutest thing to walk this earth <3 (love you hon). The soundtrack is "One and Only" by Adele (and it's the background track to a trailer that was made for this story by the lovely Kat (@TRUE_TROYLER) that you can find through this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY4meNJEc_0&index=1&list=LLcoGnx6N9--oL28frwLQ1zQ)

Okay!

*blows out heavy breath* *slaps cheeks* *shakes self*

So! *holds up hand* 5 things!!

1. I'm sorry

2. Please don't kill me

3. Just trust me on this

4. I'll try not to leave you with this for too long

5. I'm sorry again

... I think that's everything. Umm... Enjoy <3

*drops chapter* *runs for the hills*

-

Tyler groaned deep in his chest when he felt Troye tighten around him where he was thrusting into the younger man with harsh jabs. He tilted his hips, aiming down into Troye's sweet spot with more accuracy, and heard the younger man moan long and loud into his anchoring pillow in response. Tyler's nerve endings were slowly starting to tingle with the familiar signs of impending orgasm, and he sped up his thrusts even further, his grip bruising on Troye's hips.

They were on Tyler's rumpled bed - or rather - Troye was on his knees on the bed, feet over the edge of the mattress and with his face pressed into one of Tyler's pillows, while Tyler was standing on the floor behind him, pounding him like there was no tomorrow. While biting his lip at the sweet sounds of pleasure that he wrung out of Troye's straining, arching body, Tyler resolutely ignored the whisper in his mind that said that there might very well not be a tomorrow. Not one with Troye in it, anyway.

Four days had gone by since the last time they saw each other. Tonight was just an ordinary Thursday night really, and Tyler had the day off. Yet it was anything but ordinary, since Tyler was trying his very hardest to not let his inner turmoil show on his exterior, like it had during the awkward morning and following lunch that past Sunday. That day had been rigid in the aftermath of Tyler's momentary lapse of judgment; when he'd revealed more of his feelings than he'd meant to and done exactly what he didn't want to - alert Troye that something was off. He knew it was his own fault. But instead of trying to hide it by going on the defense like he'd done the day after, Tyler was now furiously trying to steer things back to the way they had been before, when steaming hot sex was all there was to this. Because the alternative was just too daunting to even consider.

Despite his best efforts, however, it seemed that everything really had changed that day. Since showing up at Tyler's doorstep after work like Tyler had called and asked him to, Troye had acted differently. Tyler had caught him looking at him with this strange expression of anticipation, as if he was waiting for Tyler to say or do something. It had left Tyler feeling restless and consequently taking it out on Troye's poor shirt, which had lost a couple of buttons on its way off the younger man's body. And when Tyler wouldn't slow down like Troye tried to by guiding his grappling hands into calmer caresses, Troye's face was tinged with something close to sorrow, his eyes glittering and his lips set almost in a frown. That particular look made Tyler quickly resort to murmuring wickedly dirty propositions while nipping at Troye's earlobe.