Chapter 4 "Lavi's Joke"

Come on Kanda. It's not like Lavi makes fun of us dating all of the time.

Mayoshi, he makes fun of us every chance he gets.

I don't hear him doing it.

That's because he does it when your not around and I make sure that no one opens their mouths about it. So not to upset you.

I'm sure I can handle it Kanda.

Ah Mayoshi.

Hey, there you two love birds are!!

Hey Lavi. How are you today?

I'm fine Allen. How are you and Yuu doing?

We're doing fine.

That's good to hear.

Lavi you start something and I'll beat you with in an inch of your life.

Kanda calm down or do you want to be exspelled again?

I'll calm down, Mayoshi. When I know he's not going to pull something.

Oh, come on Yuu. I'm not up to anything today. I promise. 

I'll believe it when I see it.

"Kanda and Lavi argued for the next three classes. I shook my head and kept walking, that is until Lavi and I got to fourth hour and Lavi pulled the worse prank on me."

Hey, Allen where's your lover?

Yah, where is Kanda the big bad superstar?

Ah. Superstar good one.

Lavi you told them didn't you?

Well yah, but come on Allen. Everyone already knew that you and Yuu where going out. I just spoke up for you two.

Lavi please tell me this is a joke or one of your prankes. 

Nope, but this is one of my prankes.

"Lavi pulled out a camra that had pics of Kanda and I on it. Not to minchen he taped several photos of the two of us on the bord. I looked around and everyone was laughing and making fun of Kanda and I. They shut up when the teacher walked in and towre the photos down. I took my seat and was forced to indore the torcher for the rest of the hour. Once the bell rang I was out of that room faster then I had ever gotten out of a room before. Kanda was right. Lavi was the devil and I hated him for what he did. I didn't feel like going to any of my other classes, so I went to the one place in the whole school that I could hide away from everyone. I went to the ruff."

"Boy's Lockerroom"

Alright Lavi, what did you do?

What do you mean Yuu?

Just what I said. What did you do and where is Mayoshi?! "I know that everyone is watching us, but I don't care. I know this stupid rabbit did something to Mayoshi and I want to know what it was."

Look Yuu all I did was play a harmles joke on Allen and I haven't seen him sents fourth hour. When the bell rang to let us out he was the first one out the door and I havent seen him sents. No one has and why are you looking at me like that? Yuu?

"I pinned that rabbit in his own locker with just his boxers on and took a few photos to put up around the school later as pay back. It was Leanlee that told me where Mayoshi was and what Lavi had done during fourth hour. I really didn't care what he did. All I cared about was finding my Mayoshi and making sure he was alright." Mayoshi!!

Huh?! Oh Kanda.

Are you alright, Mayoshi?

I'm fine.

No your not. Your not even looking at me and I can tell that you've been up here crying sents that stupid rabbit did what he did.

How did you know I was up here and how did you find out about that?

Leanlee told me what he did and she seen you come up here.

I thought I got up here without beeing seen, but I guess I was wrong.

Mayoshi. "I bent down next to him and lifted his chain so that he was looking me in the eyes." Do you want to go home and talk about it?

"Kanda bent down next to me and lifted my chain, so that we were looking each other in the eyes. He asked me the one think that I'd been wanting to do sents Lavi played that joke on me in class." I want nothing more then to go home and forget what happened.

Alright then, that's what we'll do. Come on let's go home.

"I nodded and took Kanda's hand and followed him out of the school building, to his car. We got in and drove home in silents."

"I wanted to say something to my Mayoshi on the drive home, but I couldn't think of anything that would make him feel better, exspally after what that stupid rabbit had done to him. So we drove home in complete silents."