Chpater 2 "Home"

Kanda I'm home. Kanda? I guess he's not here yet. Must have had a last minute pratice. Huh!? Oh a message. (Clicks the button on the message mechen to play the message.) "Hey Moyashi. I had a basket ball pratice today. Lavi just told me as I was getting ready to walkout the school's front doors. I'll be home in about an hour, hour in half. If I'm going to be later I'll call you again. Later Moyashi." ((End of message)) Well that tells me that I'm right. (Picks up the house phone and go's into the kichent to find something to eat.) Guess I can at least have dinner ready for when he comes home.

(At School)

God I hate last minute pratices. 

Why Kanda? Oh that's right, you wanted to be home with Allen and have a little fun. Lol.

I told you to Shut up Lavi! Or do you want to wind up in the hospitle?

Alright, alright. I'll drop it for now. And look, I didn't even know about the pratice until the coach caught me at the end of the day as well. I was told to grab you and the rest of the team for a last minute pratice. Just get over it Yu. After all, pratice is over now and you can go home and do whatever you want with your little boyfriend. (Is hit in the had with a bamboo sword) OOOWWWCCCHH!!!! That hurt Yu!!

Then learn to keep you mouth shut and I won't have to hurt you. (Walks away from Lavi to his car that he gets in and drive off head for home.) "The sooner I get home to Moyashi the better."

(Home)

I wander where Kanda is. It's already dark out and he's not home yet. Wander it I should go out and look for him. (Door opens and Kanda walks in) Kanda. I was just getting ready to go looking for you.

(Kanda walks up to Allen and kisses him. Allen relaxs and kisses Kanda back.)

I'm going to take a shower. Go a head and go to bed, I'll eat, and then be there in a bit.

(Kanda walks off to the bathroom leaving Allen standing in the hallway wandering what set Kanda off.)

"I wander if Lavi said something after pratice today?" sigh* I better heat his food up and set it out for him, then head up and wait for him in the bedroom. 

(Allen goes back into the kitechen and heats up Kanda's food, sitting it on the table with a note beside it. As he walks down the hall to the stairs, he stops by the bathroom and listens. *sound of water running* He hears Kanda in the shower and just nods and climbs the stairs up to their room.)

(In the bathroom)

"I'm going to get Lavi tomorrow, but for now I need to get cleaned up and head to bed. Allen is problemly already alseep."

(Gets out of the shower and heads for the kitchen, with a towl wrapped around his waste.)

Hm?! Looks like Allen made dinner and even left a note. (Picks up note and reads it)

(Note)

Hey Kanda, 

I'll be waitting upstairs for you. So enjoy dinner and see you in a bit.

Love,

Allen

sigh* "So he is still up. Well I guess I'd better eat and get up to him.

(Kanda sat down at the table and started eatting, letting his mind wander on what he was going to do once he got up to his and Allen's room. Allen on the other hand was sitting on the bed waitting for Kanda to come up and join him.)

I wish Kanda would hurry. I want us to play before we fall a sleep. "Kanda hurry up and get up here."

(Door to bedroom opens and Kanda walks in with the towl still wrapped around his waste. Allen smiled at him and Kanda just nodded to him and walked over to the bed with a grin on his face.)