chapter 1 "School's Point Of View"

"Another day at school and another day of hiding out in the library. "

(Click)

Huh!? "Guess someone came in." Hello? Anyone there?

Yah. It's me Allen. Where you at?

In the back room Kanda. What is it you need?

(Kanda walks into the back room and looked at Allen who has white hair, and silver eyes. Holding a book in his hand and looking up at Kanda.)

I need you to come to gym class. We're a player shot for basket ball.

Kanda you know I suck at sports.

Yah so. You'll be on my team, so come on.

Fine, just don't pass me the ball.

I can handle that. So, let's get a move on Allen. I'll meet you in the gym, so don't keep me waiting.

I won't. "Beside if I keep you waiting, you'll get me back tonight. Not that I'd mind, but I'd rather not provoke him. *sigh* I hate going into the locker room. I just hope everyone's already in the gym. (Shower running) Oh shoot, someone is in here."

Hey Allen. Decided to join us did you.

Oh shut up Lavi. I'm only doing gym class like everyone else.

Yah, I know and your only doing gym cause Kanda told you too. Onistlly Allen, when are you going to stop doing as he tells you and fight back. I mean come on. You're both guys, so stop leting him have his way with you.

As I said, shut up Lavi. "I hate it when he brings up the fact that Kanda and I are dating. Cause he thinks that I'm letting Kanda do whatever he wants with me. Well, he's not. Kanda just asked me to do stuff with him. Like play basket ball even thought he knows I suck at it. Oh well, I just need to get changed and get out on the corte before Kanda does get mad at me."

Hurry up Allen! You don't want to keep you lover waiting, now do you?! 

Again!! Shut up Lavi!!

(Door closes)

God I hate him. (Walks out of the locker room and into the gym, where Kanda waves him over to his team.)

Alright everyone, Allen is on our team. Allen your on defence. And as everyone knows don't pass Allen the ball.

Right Kanda. Allen just stay off to the side and don't get ran over.

(Allen noddes)

Alright lets go.

Right behind you Kanda.

"I'll just stay over here to the side, out of everyone's way. Dange Kanda is really good at basket ball. Then again he's great at all sports and at useing a sword. Oh shoot, Lavi has the ball. What is he doing? Shoot he's passing the ball to me. He knows I can't play."

Here Allen! Catch!

(Catches ball and looks at Kanda, who's telling him to pass it. I through it to him, he catches it and shoots, just as the bell rings for class to end. I stand by the door and wait for Kanda, who's giving Lavi a killer look. Lavi just smiles at him and walks into the locker room. Kanda walks over to me and we go into the locker room where everyone is tag teaming us."

Hey Kanda, you going to make Allen take a shower with you. (laughter from everyone)

Shut up all of you!!

Woh. Calm down Kanda. We're just joking.

Well the jokes are going too far!! So just shut it!! (Walks over and takes a shower, Allen gets in the one next to him. Neighter one of them speaks. Everyone else stays quite and just takes their showers, gets dressed and leaves for their next class.) Sorry about that Allen.

It's fine Kanda. It's not the first time they've teased us like that. It won't be the last.

Yah. I know, but it does need to stop.

Give it time and it will, but for now let's just let it go. Alright?

Yah, alright. See you after school Allen.

Yap. See you after school Kanda. "Even if everyone teases us, because we're dating. I don't care as long as we're together. That's all that matters to me. Anyhow, I'd better get going or I'm going to be later for class. After all, I'll see Kanda at home after school."