Close Call

This chapter is dedicated to Lil_Girl_love because you have to start school tomorrow with my evil cliffhanger floating in you're mind and I would like to fix that. Also thanks for commenting and showing me you love my stories XD

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to ask you something." Ace said seriously, which caused me to have all ears on him. This question scared the crap out of me honestly, I mean what if he found out I was a girl?

"What is it?" I asked, trying to hide my fear.

"Do you know of that girl wolf in the woods?" He asked and I tried so hard not to let out a sigh of relief, he wasn't on to me just yet.

"No, why?" I asked trying to play it off cool.

"Cause she's my mate." He said. I stared at him, he's getting too close to the truth.

"That's cool man, glad to hear you found you're lover. I guess my work here is done." I said getting up, I didn't want to be here anymore.

"Umm no, that's not all of it." He said sternly and pushed me back down.

"What then?" I asked irritated.

"I caught whiff of her scent and for some reason, you smell just like her. At first I didn't know what to think, but know that I think about it, you're cousin might be my mate and since you are around her, that's why you would smell like her..." He said and I almost busted out laughing, since my "cousin" is me! I didn't let any emotion show on my face when he said it though.

"Oh, well good luck." I said getting up. Surprisingly he got up too.

"Well if you see her, tell her to come see me." He said and walked off.

I practically ran into my dorm and opened the door. I quickly shut it and busted up laughing. Once I had finished my little episode I looked up and saw my brothers watching me confused.

"Why do I have a feeling this has to do with Ace?" Luke said.

"Cause it does. He thinks that our "cousin" is his mate." I said laughing a bit again.

"We only have one cousin and he's a guy..." Blake said confused.

"No, remember when I ran into Ace when he came in our dorm and I wasn't in my guy costume and I told him I was our cousin?" I tried reminding him.

"Oh yeah!" Blake exclaimed. I chuckled, sometimes he came be so forgetful.

"So what are you going to do now?" Luke asked.

"Nothing really, there's not much I can do except be more careful that he doesn't find me again in wolf form." I responded and got out some pajamas.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower and did my regular things. Once I got out I jumped into bed and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tuesday*

(Ash's point of view)

*Poke*

I felt a slight tap on my forehead and I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep.

*Poke*

"Aiden" I growled at him to stop.

*Poke**Poke*

He poked me twice just to make me mad. I felt him about to poke me again so I pushed him off the bed. Sadly he grabbed the covers and that caused me to fall onto him and I let out a loud yelp of surprise.

I watched all the now awake boys come over and help Aiden and I up.

"Thanks." I said to Gage, who I pulled me up. He just smiled a crooked smile in return.

I grabbed some clothes and got ready. Once all the boys were done we headed off to class. As we were partings ways though, I poked Aiden in the head really hard and took off down the hall laughing like a maniac.

I walked into my third class and plopped down in my seat. When Ace walked in I did a really creepy, pervy wave to him. He just rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Don't complain, I know you like it." I said with a wink.

"Oh yeah, I love guys hitting on me." He said sarcastically.

"I knew you would come around!" I said happily as though he was serious.

"WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND SINCE YOUR GAY TOO!?" I asked really loudly. The class was really loud already, but a few people infront of us turned around. He turned bright red,

"I'm not gay, he's just kidding." He said to them and they nodded and turned around again. He glared at me.

"What? It was just an innocent question..." I said innocently and looked down at my binder. I heard him sigh in annoyance.

At least things were normal again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!! No cliffhangers!! Now I won't have anyone hunt me down... XD

Hope you guys enjoyed it!