Oh hey there...

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! Thank you so much for fanning,commenting,liking,voting, and supporting!!! I really love ya guys!!!!

Gage on the side

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wednesday*

(Ash's point of view)

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. Stupid thing... I hit it to make it stop that obsessive noise. I smiled when it stopped and decided to get a few more minutes of sleep.

That was until I heard a war cry and one of my brothers jumped on my bed, sending me about a foot in the air and he yelled,

"GET UP!!!" Ugh, they can be so annoying. I pushed Gage off the side of the bed and heard a loud thud and a groan. I smiled and wrapped myself more into my warm blanket. I shut my eyes again. That was until everything was quiet. I got suspicious and opened my eyes. I didn't see anyone...

That was until I felt Gage jump on the other side of the bed and yank the blankets off me. I let out a grunt of annoyance and glared at him.

"Aww don't pout my lovely sista!!!" His voice rang in my ears. He was always a morning person, I however, I am not. I just continued to glare at him, hoping he would go away so I could get some more sleep.

"Naww, don't be angry! Let's turn that frown upside down!" He said, but he had and evil glint in his eyes and a sinister smirk to match. I widened my eyes, afraid of what his plan was. That's when he jumped at me and started tickling me to death. I was laughing so hard tears were pouring from my eyes. Eventually he stopped and ran out of my reach before I could kill him.

I looked around to see everyone else either up or getting up. I grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathrrom before anyone else. I took a nice, long shower for my revenge for waking me up so early. I ignored all the pounding of the door and "Hurry up!"s. When I had finished getting ready it turned into a battle of who was going in the bathroom next.

I waited until my brothers were all done and we headed to our classes. This time I avoided all contact with Ace. I didn't feel like dealing with questions about my encounter with his beta, Colby.

School went by slow without messing with Ace, but it soon came to an end. I had my last class with him so for the last 2 minutes I had my hand on the strap of my backpack so I could bolt out of the classroom when the bell rang, so I could get away from him.

RING!

With that I walked really fast out the door and headed down the hallway. That was until I was tripped. I fell to the floor and gasped. Not because I hit the floor hard or anything because I didn't, it was from surprise. Before I could even get up, a hand griped my arm and yanked me up.

I knew it was Ace before looking because I could feel the shocks go through my body  when we touched. I knew he felt it too because his grip got a tad bit tighter. He yanked me down a hall that was now empty of all kids, except us of course. He pulled open a janitor's closet and yanked my inside with him. He let go and shut the door behind him. He turned on the light and looked me in the eyes.

"You've been avoiding me..." He said and I knew he was trying to lead into the conversation I have been avoiding.

"Aww and here I thought you didn't like my affection... guess I was wrong, you did come around..." I replied a little tauntingly.

"No! Thats not what I meant and you know it." he said sternly to me and I just winked at him, but he ignored it.

"You know why I brought you in here. I heard that you had a little stand off with MY beta." I nodded a bit.

"Well I have some questions so sit." He said while he took a seat on one of the buckets and gestured to another behind me.

"No thanks." I said playing stubborn.

"I said sit!" He said using his Alpha voice. I tried so hard not to obey, I had trained myself not to. Luckily, he didn't use it too strong so I was able to resist it. Even though my wolf was growling at me for disobeying my mate. He looked at me a little curious and surprised.

"How did you not obey that?" he asked. I ignored the question and decided to make him a little irritated. I sat down. I saw his eyes change to annoyed at the fact that I didn't sit down when he ordered, but when he didn't, I sat. I held back a laugh.

"Well, because I'm strong." was my reply which was true. I watched him nod a bit.

"So about what happened between you and my beta, why did you say "It's not worth the energy to fight you"?" He asked. A smiled a bit,

"You don't want that answer." I stated simply, which was true, I know he wouldn't like what I had to say. Which is why I wanted to avoid this all along, but Mr. I have to know everything, decided to yank me into this stupid closet.

"Oh really, why?" He inquired. I smiled a bit bigger.

"because you won't like it."

"Try me."

"No."

"Tell me" He said using his Alpha voice, this time a lot stronger so I couldn't even resist it.

"Fine." I said with a sigh. I saw him smile at the fact he won.

"I said that because I knew if we fought, I would win." I said and I saw him blink in surprise, but then scoffed.

"What makes you think you could take down MY beta?"

"I'm stronger." I said indifferently. He scoffed again.

"Yeah right."

"It's true" I said a little defensively. He thinks I'm weak! I'll show him.

"I'd like to see that..."

"Um no." I responded and he gave me a smug look.

"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't be strong enough."

"Yep you caught me, now can I go?" With that he got up and opened the door. I quickly walked back to my dorm and went in. The boys left another note saying they were going to that Paul guy's house. I walked over to my bed and flopped on it.

I layed there going through our conversation in my head. What if he had made me challenge his beta? Then he would figure out I'm as strong as an Alpha. After that he would realize that Luke shouldn't be the Alpha if I'm stronger. Everything would crumble down after that.

I closed my eyes thinking,but I soon fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it! =D