Arn't I hot? ;D

Here's the next chapter, hopefully better than the last one!

Ash's new look on the side

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Luke's point of view)

"Dudes, help pick up a little our new roommate should be hear soon!" I yelled a little so they can all hear me. They started to help clean up and then Aiden asked

"When will he be hear?" but before I could say anything Gage responded to him with

"Any time now"

"I hope he's awesome and not some like creepy, pedophile guy..." I heard Blake say with a shudder. I laughed a little, but then we heard the door open.

Our heads shot up and we turned to our new roommate. I could tell he was a werewolf, but he didn't have much of a scent. He had black hair that was a little messy and was pretty much styled to the right side of him. He had very light blue eyes that started to scare me a little. He was wearing a white and black striped button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white dc's. He looks like he could easily fit in with us.

"Hey there!" I grinned at him

"Hey, I'm Ash, who are you guys?" He said as he plopped his stuff onto the bed that was set for him. Wow his name is Ash? That reminds me of my sister, I miss her so much. He sat down and stared at us, waiting for us to introduce ourselves.

"Hey I'm Aiden"

"Gage"

"Blake"

"And I'm Luke and we are all brothers" I replied. He nodded and asked

"So whats you're last names?"

"Jackson" I answered.

"Ahh that's cool. Hey! don't you have a sister named Ash too?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you know her?" I asked now intrigued. Did this guy go to our high school or something?

"We went to high school together, I saw you guys, but I never talked to you until now and might I add you're sister is sooo HOT!" He exclaimed. I felt my blood start to boil at the way he was talking about our sister, though I stayed calm.

"I mean she's just perfect, totally sexy." He continued. I saw the boys start to tense too so I quickly changed the subject before we killed our new roommate.

"So do you know much about us?" I asked since he did go to our school apparently. Something seemed to click in his head. He responded with something that I'm pretty sure scared all of us

"Yes, I know a lot about all of you, a very lot...." He said like a creeper. Okay maybe we got the wrong first impression of him, he's a creep!

"What do you mean?" I heard Gage ask creeped out.

" Well for starters I know that you sleep in boxers..." He replied menacingly to Gage. That's true... does this guy watch us or something!? EWWWWW!!!!!

"I also know something else..." He said darkly.

"What?" Blade asked shakily probably like the rest of us fearing what he was going to say.

"Do you know where you're sister Ash is right now?" He said ghoulishly. What!?

"She's at her college?" Replied Aiden, but it sounded more like a question. I felt my blood run cold as he slowly started shaking his head back and forth.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I yelled at him, ready to kill him if he dared even touched my sister.

"She's in a room with four guys..." He tauntingly. I was about to attack him when he said