The Dance

Hey Guys! I'm sooooooo sorryyy I havnt been updating this one! I know I promised it earlier, but I got really busy lately! Again sorry, but heres the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Aiden on the side

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

"Psst!!!" I heard and groaned, I'm not getting up.

"ppsttt!!!!!!!" Ignoring him.......

"PSSTTTT!!!!" I continued to ignore whoever it was and tried to go back to sleep.

"I SAID PSSTT!!!" I heard Aiden yell a little. He's so weird sometimes...

He was about to say something else, but I picked up a pillow and hit him in the face. Everything went silent again so I snuggled back into my sheets.

"MWAHAHA!!" I heard Aiden yell and he picked me up out of bed and started twirling me around really fast.

"AHHH!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I yelled at him, watching everything around me become a blur because of how fast we were going.

"Okay!" He said as he threw me onto the bed. I let out a little "ooff" as I hit the bed and I glared at him. He just gave me a huge grin and walked away. Everyone was now up because of our little episode there.

After we all got ready we headed to our classes. I sat next to Ace and decided I would freak him out today. I was in a good mood because it was Friday and who doesn't love the day before a weekend?

He looked at me like I was crazy as I put a huge grin on my face. One so big it made my cheeks hurt. I keep staring with wide-eyes and grinning at him until class started. During class I passed him noted that made no sense whatsoever. Such as,

~The crow has landed on the stump by the house at midnight.

He would just give me weird looks and I would look around the room like it was the most secret thing in the world. The teacher had walked out of the room and I started doodling. Just then my brother Gage came up behind and went

"BOO!!"

"AHHH!!!" I let out a loud girl scream. Everyone looked at me in shock, but started laughing.

"Wow, you scream like a girl." Ace said smugly next to me.

'I am a girl nitwit,' I thought to myself. But since I couldn't say that out loud I just narrowed my eyes at him and stuck out my tongue. He still had that stupid smirk on his face which I decided that I would get off.

"When I stuck my tongue out.... That was an invitation." I said with a wink. As suspected it wiped that smirk clean off his face and I smiled triumphantly inside.

RING!

The bell sounded and we all ran out the classroom. The rest of the day went by in a blur of winking  and making sexual innuendos at Ace.

Once we got back to the dorm I plopped down on my bed and let out a loud sigh of content.

"It feels so nice to relax! Well I'm going to just sleep the rest of this day away, goodnight!" I said to the boys as I started to snuggle up into my bed.

"Oh no you aren't" Said Luke, "You are going to the dance tonight." I opened one eye and looked at him.

"What dance?'" I asked with a groan.

"We have it once every few months." He replied, "I heard it's awesome, so you are coming whether you like it or not."

"Isn't there only boys in this school anyway?" I asked, well it's true, why would you want a dance with people only you're gender?