11

Three Month Later

Meek Pov

Later that day Papi called Fah and she told him to stop calling her and that she didn't care bout him anymore and that she didnt love him. Papi's cried saying that his arms were hurtinging him so we took him to the doctor and they said his bruises were healing slowly because the tissue under it was damaged, so he was basically telling us that it wasn't the first time Fah grabbed his arms like that.I had her best friend talk to her and she said that she wasn't being forced to do anything she had been thinking about doing it a long time ago but now that she has found a reason, she's letting him go. We went by her house, well her old house she moved out and left a note, telling us to go through with the papers. We though about it, there were tears from all three of us just in disbelief. Nicki thought about what if we broke up but i reasured her that we wouldnt, we talked through with it with Papi and now Papi is legally Nicki's. I go into the office sometimes, but most of the time im home with Nicki and Papi, and I have my main men Tak and Coo controll everything while im with my family.Today Nicki was meeting my mom Kathy, my sister Na, andn my niece Denim.Nicki tried calling her mom but she didn't answer so, she left her a voicemail.After she found out that he was gonna marry that Kentroller nigga she got mad, they had an argument and every time Nicki tried to reach out to her she never answered the phone or responed her texts. She tried to talk to her brother Jelani but he disappeared on them and her younger brother Caiah tried to talk to their mother but that didn't go so well. His mama smacked him and busted his lip so he went to go stay with a friend. Nicki was in the kitchen making chicken, mac and cheese, rice, cabbage,corn bread,black eyed peas, and for desert peach cobbler and red velvet cake.

Nicki:Baby the food is done, im gonna help Papi finish getting dressed and then imma change.

There was a knock on the door.I got up and opened the door to see a my family.

Mama Kathy(MK): Hey son   

Meek:Hey ma * we exchanged hugs*

Na:Wassup Lil bro

Meek:Hey sis

I gave Na and Denim a hug. Papi came downstairs and ran and gave everybody a hug. He took Denim in the living room to watch tv.Nicki came downstairs looking fine asf and if my mama or sister wasn't here, I would take her ass upstairs and fuck it up.We walked in the kitchen.

Meek:Denim come here for a minute

Denim came and right alone with her Papi came.

Meek:This is my girlfriend Onika .. Baby this my mama Kathy, my sister Na, and her daughter Denim

I could tell that Nicki was nervous because she grabbed my tightly

Nicki:Hi.. Its a pleasure to meet all of you and just call me Nicki

She let go of my hand and went to go shake theirs but they pulled her into a hug. She was taken back by it.She told me that Kentroller parent were rude as hell and they just shook her hand and asked her if she was a hoe. 

Na:Aww look at my brother in love.. You break her heart *tells Denim and Papi to go back and watch tv* imma fuck you up

MK:Me too

Meek:Nah ma , I love this girl to death

Nicki Pov

I was nervous as hell but they made me feel comfortable around them.

Papi:Mommy

Denim:Auntie Nicki

Nicki:Ill be back