8

The Next Morning

Meek Pov

I woke up with Papi laying on Nicki's chest. I got up and decided that I was going to make breakfast. I went to the bathroom and took care of my morning hygiene. I walked back into the room and Papi was waking up. I took him into the bathroom and gave him a bath. We both were in basketball shorts and a wifebeater until later when we went out as a little family. I walked downstairs and Papi went to go watch Teen Titans GO!. I opened the fridge and got out eggs,bacon, and the pancake mix out of the pantry. After I finished cooking , I fixed Papi's food and made Nicki a plate and took it upstairs. It was 9:27am and she was still sleep. I sat the plate down on the nightstand and woke her up.

Meek:Baby get up

Nicki rolled over and opened her eyes. When she saw me and smiled and closed her eyes back.

Nicki:Good Morning baby

Meek:I made you breakfast, so I need you to get up before it gets cold.

She looked opened her eyes and looked at the nightstand and sat up. She got comfortable on the headboard and I handed her the food. SHe bit into it and looked at me.

Nicki:Where you get this from

Meek:The kitchen *i said confused*

Nicki:No, like who cooked it

Meek: I did..

Nicki:Rihmeek

Meek:I did

Nicki: this is good

Meek:You didnt thing a nigga could cook

Nicki:Nope *she said popping the p*

Meek:I can put it down in the kitchen just  like i can in the bed * i said winking*

Nicki Pov

This man is so corny. Thats why I love him

Meek:What we doing today

Nicki: W*gco by Meek's phone ringing*

Meek:Hold on.. Hello... yeah...when... but i though he said that he would handle it...alright... imma try.. because im trying to spend time with my girl and my son *he winked at me*... can it wait.. ill be there around 2.. alright bet..

Nicki:was that work

Meek:Yeah, they need my approval on something. Im gonna have to go into around 2, i dont know what time imma be home though.

Nicki:Can you go in late

Meek:why

Nicki:.....

Meek:Nicki whats wrong, tell me whats up

Nicki: Fah called me last night and wanted to meet up with me a Chick Fil A , she said she wanted to talk to me.. I only agreed because she was crying, but i dont trust her at all. I just need you to stay in the car, just incase something goes down.

Meek walked away into the closet and came out with a pocket knife.

Meek:Put that in your sock just incase I dont get in there in time.

Nicki:Meek dont say that.. You making me not wanna go

Meek:I know i sound stupid as fuck for saying this but.. Go and see what she wants

Nicki:Okay

Meek:What time are you suppose to meet her

Nicki:1:45