Chapter 8: New Champion

***Pretend there's a The Shield patch on the right side of her tank****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman Reigns

We just beat Evolution with a clean sweep and now we were resting. Suicide was taking care of us all like the mother/sister of the group she is.

"You guys did great out there. I'm so proud of you guys." She says.

"Thanx, baby gurl, but we'll be even more satisfied when we see you come through that curtain with that title back on your shoulder." I say.

She smiles and puts an ice pack on my shoulder.

"Suicide Bliss! You're up!" We all hear.

Suicide then kisses our cheeks.

"Kick her ass!" Jon yells.

"She ain't walking out tonight!" She calls back and we chuckle.

We watched Nikki Bella make her entrance. Soon...

"Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD."

We watched the cameras look around then appear on Suicide.

Suicide walks down the ramp and then does Colby's ninja roll over the barricade and we laugh.

"And Suicide Bliss with a Seth Rollins entrance. Fellow member of The Shield." Cole says.

Suicide then did my thing on the turn buckle then jumps down and does Jon's little dance he does with his shoulders.

"Suicide is just pulling out the moves of her fellow Shield members." Cole says.

We laugh, ignoring our horrible pain. She showing everyone she's a member of The Shield. Not a pup... But a Hound of Justice.

The ref and Lillian stood between both divas as the divas roster comes out and surrounds the ring.

"The following contest... Is a No Holds Barred match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWE Divas Championship!" Lillian announces.

The fans cheer as both divas warmed up.

"And introducing first to my right, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the current WWE Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" Lillian announces.

Nikki raises her title as the fans boo her. The camera then shows Suicide, who was sitting on the bottom turnbuckle.

"And introducing to my left, the challenger, from Houston, Texas, representing The Shield, Suicide Bliss!" Lillian announces.

Suicide then gets up and the fans jumped to their feet, screaming. Damn.

"Do you hear this place? Every single fan here in attendance tonight is behind Suicide Bliss of The Shield." Jerry says.

"You heart that? That is how you know Suicide Bliss has made a name for herself in the WWE without anyone's help. When you have fans that are cheering for you louder than The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin combined, you know you've just made your path to the hall of fame. And Suicide Bliss may been brought into this world and this company by The Undertaker and his wife, but it's obvious that she's made her own path here in the WWE." JBL says.

I smile at that. That girl puts her all in for this business. She's gonna be here for a loong time.

Suicide smiles at the fans then smirks and winks at the camera. I chuckle. Little badass.