Chapter 2: The Debut

[Dean Ambrose]

I am currently sitting at catering with Joe and Colby as we got ready for our match. Tonight was the new divas debut.

She was gonna be working with us. Since Nikki is with Evolution, we need a diva and we don't wanna work any of the divas. If we had to, it'd be AJ or Paige but we don't want to.

So they found a girl that is, supposedly, just like us. The three us mixed with Brock Lesnar.

She's the daughter of a legend. What legend? No clue. All we know is that it's a male legend.

Triple H didn't tell us that. He said we'd find out soon. He also hand picked her after seeing her fighting on the streets of Cincinnati, Ohio. So she has to be good.

I remember fighting on the streets of Cincinnati. Me and my girl... Suicide. A very dark, mysterious, and amazing name. It fits her perfectly though.

She's very daring. Very... Suicidal I guess. Not mentally... Anymore.

"I can't wait to meet this girl. I really wanna know who her dad is. I also can't wait to see what she can do in the ring!" Seth exclaims like a child.

Joe and I laugh.

"Any luck on your hometown girl?" Joe asks me.

I look down.

"Nah..." I say then look back up.

"Nothing... I asked everyone from our past that isn't in jail or dead." I say.

They nod then we go to our entrance.

"Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD."

We walk out and down the stairs. Colby... Me... Joe.

"And their opponents, the team of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns, The Shield!!" Lillian announces.

~Skip the match~

Nikki interfered and now we're getting beat down. I was held back and then Nikki slapped me. Bitch.

Soon, she was speared and attacked with punches and slaps then getting her head banged into the match.

The girl grabs Nikki and hits the chokeslam. Damn. She gets up and turns almost getting RKO'd but the girl counters it and grabs Randy.

The girl then hits the Tombstone Piledriver on Randy. Wait a minute... That's The Undertaker's move.

Batista ran at the girl but she hit a judo style hip toss on Batista.

There's only one girl I know that can do that to a guy twice her size and weight.

The girl with Raven black hair then measures him up and hit the roundhouse kick (Brain Damage) to him then a front face lock cutter (Twist of Fate) on Batista.

Only one girl I know that can do all those moves like nothing.

Triple H then kicks her in the stomach and sets her up for the Pedigree but the girl shows her strength by throwing Triple H over her head then grabbing him.

The girl then lets out a scream/battle cry before hitting the sliced bread (Reaper's Calling) and then turning to Nikki.

The girl ducks from a close line and comes back with a devastating spear. She gets to her knees and then stands up.

Evolution glares at us all as they walk up the ramp. Colby, Joe, and I get up and the girl turns to us.

It was then, that I got a good look of her face. She looks so familiar. Wait a minute....

No...

No way.

She tore her gaze from me and left the ring and up the stairs.

The guys and I exchange looks.

Was that...

Was that Suicide?