Chapter 6: Love & Training

Dean Ambrose

I wake up on the couch with someone in my arms. I look down and see... Suicide. Am I dreaming?

She stirs and looks up at me.

"Morning." She says.

"Morning." I say.

She sits up and stretches.

"No, you're not dreaming. I'm actually here. The boys are at the gym. I stayed to watch you." She says.

"Thought you hated me." I say.

She looks at me in shock. She then straddles my waist and sits me up. Her hands rested on my chest, over my tank top.

"I never hated you, Jonathan. I just... Strongly disliked you." She says.

I look down. She makes me look back up at her and then... She kisses me. I take a minute before kissing her back.

She runs her hands through my hair and my hands roam her body. She then lays me back and I rest my hands on her thighs.

"I need you, Suicide." I whisper.

She pulls back, catching her breath.

"But we're not together." She says.

"You won't be like the past girls. It won't be meaningless sex. It never was." I say.

She hesitates.

"Please... Let me in... I just need to be inside you again..." I whimper.

I flip us over. She was only an oversized shirt.

"Love me." She finally gave in.

I take off her shirt, bra and panties before taking my clothes off then sliding into her.

She moans and digs her nails into my skin. I groan as I thrust into her. She moans and I kiss her.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you." She moans.

I thrust in and out of her a few more times before she slams her lips to mine.

"Ride me." I say.

I lift her onto me and she goes to work. I hold her hips as she rides my dick. I love when she rides me.

I throw my head back as her hands rested on my chest.

"Fuck, Suicide!" I groan.

"Remember no bitch can ride you like I can." She says.

"Yeah?" I ask with a smirk.

"You challenging me, Moxley?" She asks.

I sit up and leave at least 4 hickeys on her neck.

"I wanna see if you can suck me as good as they can." I say.

She grabs my hair and yanks me up. Damn. I forgot how dominate she can be. She pushed me into the wall before getting on her knees.

She fucken just took me in her mouth. I throw my head back, gripping her hair.

"FUCK!" I yell out in pleasure.

She began to deep throat me.

"Oh! Fuck! Suicide!" I moan.

I cum and she licks me clean.

"Oh you did it now." I say, catching my breath.

"Come on, Moxley." She says in a very sexy voice.

I then go to her and take her to the room.

~Skip to the gym. Suicide's workout outfit at the top~

Suicide and I were now at the gym with Colby and Joe to train. She wanted to learn some of our moves before she takes on Nikki.

"So what do you wanna learn that I haven't already taught you?" Joe asks.

"I wanna learn drive by." Suicide says.

"Good choice." Joe says.

Suicide and Joe were both smirking. Not gonna lie. I got a bit jealous.

"Now what you wanna do is jump right before you kick. Give yourself enough speed and height. Give it a try." Joe says to Suicide.

Nick (Dolph) was our dummy for the day so he was the opponent slung over the bottom rope.

Suicide ran then jumped and kicked Nick right in the side of the face. Yikes. If she were using her all force... Ouch.

"My turn!" Colby says.

We laugh and then the two get in the ring.

"What would you like to learn?" Colby asks her.

"Ummm... The Phoenix Splash." She says.

"Damn. You're so winning this match." Colby says.

They laugh and then Nick lays down with a 'fuck my life' expression.

"Now it's kinda like a Moonsault... But you're adding in a spin before you go all the way down." Colby says.

Suicide nods and then climbs to the top rope. She then does the move perfectly. Nick shouted out in pain and rolled into his stomach as we all laughed.

"Fuck you, Suicide!" Nick groans in, pain.

"Love you, too, show off." Suicide says then motions me to get in the ring.

"Old school?" I ask with a smirk.

She smirks and uses her foot to scoot Nick to ringside. Colby and Joe help him out.

Suicide fixed her sports bra and then let's her hair down.

"You sure about this, Suicide?" Colby asks.

"Don't take it easy on me, Moxley." She says, ignoring Colby.

"Same for you, B." I say.

We lock up and she takes me down in her damn judo type of hip toss I think it was.

I get us up and send her into the ropes and knock her down with a closeline. I use the ropes and jump over her then come back and she shoulder tackles me down.

I get up and we lock up. She then locks me arms behind her then steps to the right before shoulder bumping me and I felt her leg behind mine and then I was on the ground.

She throws a punch to my face and the her knee hit me then she threw one more punch before backing up and I got up. I then turn right into a Dirty Deeds.

Colby counted 3.

"Damn! She just beat you with your own move!" Joe says.

I chuckle and then turn to Suicide. She blushes. I get up and walk over to her.

"Back at the room... I hope that happens again..." I say.

"It might... As long as I'm not a side hoe and a secret girl while ur with someone." She says.

"Suicide... I moaned your name during sex with the sluts I banged. I moaned your name... When I should have been moaning theirs." I whisper to her.

She was completely shocked.

"I love you. Only you." I say.

She looks down. I make her look up at me.

"I'm gonna give you space. But please... Give me one more shot." I say.

I walk away. Leaving Colby and Joe confused as fuck.