Chapter 3: Interview & First Match

[Suicide Bliss]

I am with my girl, Paige, at catering. I was in my gear (pic at the top) and my hair was down and straight. My snake bites showing as were my tattoos.

I was waiting for my interview to come up and then my match. I laugh as Paige almost falls out of her chair.

"That was not funny!" Paige says.

"Yes it was!" I say, laughing.

I then heard the seats at our table get taken. I look and see The Shield. I turn to Paige.

"I'll see you later." Paige says.

I nod. She stands up and hugs me then leaves.

"I know who you are." Dean says.

"Suicide Bliss. Daughter of The Undertaker. Newest member of The Shield. Hi, Dean." I say.

"Don't screw with me, B." He says, using my nickname.

"Don't call me that." I say.

"Why?! You didn't tell me that you worked here! I tried to talk to you last week and you didn't talk to me at all!" He says.

"And you didn't talk to me for a year!" I say.

He shut up and sighed.

"Every day I kept thinking I wasn't good enough for you. Like or not, sweetheart, we got history. You know what I mean when I say that. I don't owe you shit. You left me without as much as a good bye. Not a text or a phone call. You slept with me, left me a note, dog tags, a hoodie, and some other shit of yours and then you left!" I snap.

He sighs.

"I couldn't handle seeing you hurt over me." He says.

"But you can now?!" I ask.

"No! It's killing me that I'm the reason you're so hurt!" He says.

"Then why'd you do it?! Why'd you leave me when you promised you'd never leave me?" I ask with tears forming.

Tears formed in his eyes, too.

"You promised you'd never do what they did." I say.

He looks at me.

"And you did." I say.

He looks down.

"Suicide Bliss!" I hear.

I get up and storm off to my interview with Renee Young. I know he's dating her, too. It hurts but shit. Life hurts.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... The newest member of The Shield, Suicide Bliss." Renee says.

I walk into the shot and flick my bangs out of my face.

"Suicide, last week on RAW, you helped your team mates, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns, while they were being attacked by Evolution and Nikki Bella. What possessed you to do that?" She asks, giving me a secret glare.

I give her my father's intimidating scare. She looked frightened.

"Renee... I'm the daughter of the dead man. The Undertaker. I'm not here because of my father's name or because I'm related to him. I'm here because I'm just that damn good. I helped my brothers Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, because I'm here to show them that they've got backup. They handle Evolution, I'll handle the extras. None of these fake ass bitches that wanna call themselves divas are gonna get in our way. I'm here to make a statement. You mess with my brothers, you're dealing with me. I'm the most dangerous woman on the planet and I'm the most dominant diva on this roster. I'll prove it. Throw what you got at me. I'll just let the reaper call their name." I say.

She looked frightened.

"Evolution and Nikki Bella better watch their backs. Cuz the reaper's calling... And when he calls... You have no where to run." I say then walk away.

I walk to The Shield's entrance and began stretching. The guys walked up but I kept stretching. I was teaming with Roman.

"You ready?" Roman asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Hey." He says and I look at him.

"When we go out there... Just be yourself. Don't act like you're our best friend. The worst thing you can do out there is be something you're not. Just be the real you." He says.

"Thanks, Roman." I say.

He nods and extends his fist. I chuckle and fist pound him. He smirks and then...

"Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD."

We walk out. Seth... Dean... Me... Then Roman. The bell rings and I see Nikki Bella and Randy Orton in the ring with Triple H and Batista at ringside.

"And their opponents, being accompanied by Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, representing The Shield, the team of Suicide Bliss and Roman Reigns!!" Lillian announces.

Dean and Seth hopped the barricade. They turn to help me but I jump over the barricade then hop onto the apron.

Roman slides in the ring and the bell rings. Him and Randy start things off. I watched on and keep an eye on Nikki.

Roman was getting the upper hand of the match. Then, Randy tags in Nikki. Roman smirks and extends his hand to me. I gladly tag myself in.

I get in then run and hit the Lou Thesz Press on Nikki. I throw lefts and rights then get up. She runs at me but I side sweep her by dropping and tangling our legs then make her face plant into the mat.

I get up and watch her get up. She comes at me again and I throw her over my head and hear the sound of her body slamming against the mat.

I turn and see her barely able to stand. I grab her then Irish whip her into the corner and then go to my corner. I do a cartwheel then two backflips and let my back collide with Nikki's body.

I grab her by the hair and drag her around the ring as the ref counts. I let go at four then grab Nikki and pull her up. I then see Randy attacking Roman. I do the Stunner on Nikki then run and hit the Suicide Dive on Randy.

I help Roman up and then I slide in the ring. I get something sprayed in my face and I yelp then fall.

"Suicide!" I hear my brothers yell.

I felt myself get pinned. I kicked out. Shocking everyone. I got to my elbow then felt myself get positioned for a submission but I fought out of it.

I kicked her away from me and rolled to the apron. I rubbed my eyes. I felt hands on mine.

"Suicide, it's Seth. Let me help you." He says.

I hesitate then hold his hand. He puts water on my eyes and I blink then soon my vision came back.

I sit up and he helps me. I stand up and then suddenly, my legs were grabbed and I was pulled to the side just as Nikki came at me.

I roundhouse kick her in the face. I then climb to the top. I hit Lights Out on Nikki from the top rope.

I keep my eyes on Randy as I pin Nikki for the 3 count. I smirk as The Shield's theme plays.

"Here are your winners, the team of Roman Reigns and Suicide Bliss!!" Lillian announces.

I watch the replay and see it was Dean that pulled me out of the way. He had pushed Seth aside then pulled me out of harms way.

We go backstage. Jon kept calling my name but I ignored him.

"B!" He calls again then grabs my arm and spins me around.

"Please give me a minute." He says.