March 1st, 2016: Dance

Okay y'all! This is it! If you're on the computer, go ahead and start the video when you read that a new song has started. It shouldn't be that hard to find. ;) 

If you're on the app, it should show a little speaker thing on the side that you can click. Hopefully, this goes well. *crosses fingers* Take your time reading because we're almost done! 

"I'm falling for your eyes,

but they don't know me yet."

~"Kiss Me," Ed Sheeran

**********************************************************************

I groaned, watching Luke spill water over the counter.

"Luke," I glared at him. "Clean that up, please."

He stuck his tongue out at me before going to get a sponge. Madison giggled. "He only listens when you say that."

I smiled. "Of course he does. He eats here."

Damian snorted. "If he did that back at our place, it wouldn't be such a mess right now."

"It's because I love you, Zeenath!" Luke called over his shoulder.

Damian shifted closer, his fingers tangled with mine. I rolled my eyes at Luke.

"Yeah right. It's not because I give you food, not at all. Right?"

He laughed. "The food may have something to do with it."

I smiled.

"Any plans this weekend?" Clara walked out of her room, opening a bottle of water. Her scars had started to fade, leaving only a slight line across the side of her forehead. There was a small scar peeking out from under her shorts. She said it looked cool and kept trying to show it off.

I nodded. "This time, surprisingly, I do. I have to go back home." I waved a hand. "Someone's daughter did something or other...I think it's a birthday." I tapped a finger against my chin. "It may be a wedding. Huh. I forget." I shrugged. "Either way, my parents want me to be there, so I have to go back Friday night."

Luke exchanged a glance with Damian and grinned at me.

"Okay, we were going to that ice-cream place across town,"

My ears perked up.

"But," he shrugged. "You don't have to come along. I guess we can go without you."

I pouted. "You're a terrible person. I have to go."

Luke just laughed. "Bye then, Zeenath."

I sighed. "Leave, dummy. This is my house."

He just laughed again.

Saturday morning, I went through my dresses. Some of them were too bright and happy looking, others were too long. I'd bought them in hopes that I'd keep growing. Guess I'd just have to wear heels now. I'd stopped growing a long time ago. I'll just have to get used to this height.

Nothing. I couldn't wear these.

Time to go shopping then. Euh.

An hour later, I was standing around the mall, walking from one store to the next, trying to find a better dress. So many of them had deep plunging necklines or tight skirts. I liked covering up those parts...made me feel better. Not my style.

I looked up when I spotted a flash of red hair, then it was gone. Huh? I put the dress I was looking at back on the rack, and walked around to the other side.