chapter 8-the scary truth

Amos POV

When we had reached the pack house Bones had gone around back and opened cellar doors which lead to the holding cells which me and Bones currently sit in staring at the chained up male who is unconscious.

The door bang open and footsteps slowly came towards us. The alpha rounds the corner into the room and looks at me strangely than addresses Bones.

"He still not awake?" He stares at the prisoner harshly.

"Nope" Bones sounds disappointed. More foot steps thunder towards us. Fay must have changed at some point. She strolls around the corner in tight shorts and a tank top and lust stirs in my body. She nods at her father and looks at the prisoner with a smile.

"Shall we wake sleeping beauty up" She says eagerly. He father just nods at her and steps back so his back is to the wall. Bones does the same and I follow suit.

Fay POV

I step towards the male who is still unconscious his head is hanging low and you can see blood trickling down his face. He is strapped in a chair with his hands and feet chained.  I slap him and his head ricochets back and he lets out a pained moan. Slowly his eyes blink open. He eyes look disorientated but he locks them on me.

"Hello darling, so are you going to tell me why your on our packs land" I say sweetly staring at my nails. Damn I think I chipped one. I glance up when only silence greets my answer.

"Look rogue we can do this the hard way or the easy way. You won't like the hard way but my friends will. So tell us now and we can skip that, because one way or the other you are going to tell us" I say with a sigh. His only response is that his eyes harden.

"Fine that was your choice"

I approach him slowly and I see the fear in his eyes. I stare at him and he stares back. The minutes pass until he finally looks away. I swing my fist and connect it with his face his head snaps to the side.

"One more time rogue. Hard way or easy" I say slowly. He doesn't even look at me. I sigh.

"It is an offence to cross onto a packs territory without asking permission or seeking out the alpha. Not only that but you try to sneak through our pack boundaries. Tut tut"

I bring my knee level with his groin so my next move is obvious and cock my head at him.

"Hard way, or easy" I say for the last time. He spits at me and I feel my eyes go cold as all emotion leaves my body. I bring my knee down with all my force. He howls with pain as tears leak out of his eyes.

"Why are you here" I snarl. No answer. I punch him again.

Amos POV

I will give it to the lad he is holding up well, most wolfs would be pissing their pants and begging for mercy. Fay is unrelenting in her questioning. Her eyes are ice cold and even I would fear her right now.

"My turn" Bones rumbles and steps towards the prisoner, Fay steps back.

Bones raises his fist and launches it at the rogue twice. The rogue spits blood.

"Fuck off" He snarls. Bones laughs. He punches him again.

"I have an idea Bones give me your knife" Bones glances at Fay but does as she asked.

She steps back up to the rogue and twirls the knife between her fingers. The rogues eyes follow the movement.

"Why are you here" She asks not even looking at him.

"Go fuck yourself" He spits.

She sighs.

"You are quite fond of the word fuck so I am going to guess you are fond of your little man, wouldn't is be a shame if I had to cut it off"

Bones snickers and the rogues face pales and terror crosses it. Fay steps forward and places the tip of the knife on the males groin.

"One last time to tell us before I cut this off" She says.

"No no no no please no" The rogue stutters. Fay sensing the weakness leans forward.

"Tell me"

"O-Ok please just don't" He begs.

Fay steps back and waves her hand in a go ahead gesture.

"I was supposed to scout your borders" He whispers.

"For who" The alpha says speaking for the first time. The rogue glances at him but then back to Fay with the knife.

"Drako" The male says on a gulp. Fuck I should of known he wouldn't keep his tongue.

Fay POV

"Who is Drako" My father says.

"He is a rogue"

"I am getting bored of these unhelpful answers sweet cheeks" I say sweetly. He goes even paler and moans.

"S-so-sorry. He is the leader of the rogue pack that has been killing"

"What does he want" My father says coldy.

The rogue glances at me.

"You won't like the answer" He whispers brokenly.

"And you won't like my knife. TELL. US" I snarl.

"We was passing through we wasen't going to attack you Drako feared your pack to much, but he smelled a females scent and became obsessed. He wont stop until he has her" He says tiredly.

I snarl "He will never have one of our pack we will kill him first!"

"Exactly, he will kill you all and take the female anyway"

I look at my father.

"Do you know the females scent" My father says and I see a plan forming in his head but we are all shocked by the rogues answer.

"Y-yes. I was there when he smelt it, and I smelt it again today" He gulps and looks at me.

"It was your scent"