Chapter one- Pissing of the family

Being a werewolf is hard enough without being the only female guardian. I throw my hands in the air in exasperation when for the 5th time my cousin is on the floor.

"Maybe that's enough for today" I say to Roman tiredly offering my hand to help him back up. He grunts and pushes himself up. Even though I just kicked his ass 5 times he still thinks I'm unworthy. I feel a twinge of sadness put quickly push it down.There is no room for emotions. I feel my wolf rise up begging to be let out and show him just how worthy I am, but I settle her down with a promise that I won't forget that slight.

"Still getting your arse kicked eh?" I hear a sarcastic voice followed by a chuckle. I instantly turn to Bones with a welcoming smile.

"So it seems" Roman says hauntingly. My wolf growls. "Must be my off day otherwise no way this little girl could beat me"

That is it, I never have been very good at holding my anger in. I guess growing up surrounded my over bearing males has made me defensive with a sharp tongue.

"This little girl just kicked your ass and had you flat on your back like a whore within 10 seconds each time fucker" I snarl. I turn to Bones and see him silently laughing with a proud look on his face. Roman growls at me and steps closer thinking his height will intimidate me, he is over half a foot taller. I step closer and arch my neck until I look into his eyes which have turned amber with anger. Showing his wolf is close to the surface.

"What? Want your ass kicking again Roman? Does it turn you on or something" I whisper sweetly.

"Shut the fuck up. You are nothing little girl and the sooner you realise that the better" He says gutturally, leaning down so close I feel his warm breath fan my face. I can't help it start laughing in his face, i'm laughing so much I have to lean on him. I dramatically wipe my eyes for tears that aren't there.

"Thanks I needed that sweetie" I say between laughs. He spins on his heel and stalks away into the forrest surrounding the clearing muttering obscenities.

"One day your going to push him to far" Bones says from behind me seriously. Still not looking at him I answer.

"That's what i'm hoping, it's his anger and prejudice that get's in the way of his fighting skills. When he challenges me and I kick his ass in front of everyone he might get over it and actually be able to become and better fighter. God knows he can't get worse the ass" I sigh and reach upwards stretching. My black vest top I am wearing rides up exposing my stomach and my back and therefore my guardian tattoo. When I turn to face Bones he's shaking his head but I see a glint of happiness in his eyes when he stares at my tattoo. He grins at me.

"Crazy bitch. Good job I'm not on your bad side. Wanna go for a run?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Race ya" I shout over my shoulder already sprinting towards the forest pulling my clothes of as I go and flinging them away from me. I stand on the border to the forest naked with my long bright red hair flowing out with the wind and watch Bones race to me. He is magnificent. He rips his top of exposing his bare torso. He muscles ripple as he runs. His tattoos which cover his pecs stand out against his dark brown skin. He falls to the floor next to me naked and starts to change.

I crouch on all fours next to him and I call my wolf. She flows through me and I feel the air spike with the magic of transformation. My bones start breaking and re-knitting in a knew position and my milky white skin starts sprouting luminescent white fur. I throw my head back and with a wolf throat I  howl to the sky as my face changes to that of my wolf.

I glance at Bones and see his wolf, jet black stood next to me. He is huge, he opens his mouth to display rows of his sharp teeth and growls at me. His bright amber eyes stare at me and reflect mine back at him. I jump forward and nip his hunches playfully and race through the trees away from him. I hear him howl behind me. The chase is on.