Chapter 5

So here is Chapter 5!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Jessica and I both turned around to face the handsome guy standing there, a pained expression on his face. I looked away; I couldn’t look at him now, I didn’t want to feel the pain he was feeling because I knew we both felt it for the same reason.

“Drake…” Jessica said, obviously in an awkward situation. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to talk. Arianna.”

I didn’t look at him. In fact, I had turned around again and I refused to turn to face him. Even though I missed him and wanted to be in those big protective arms, I was mad at him. Or so I was telling myself. Jessica looked at me for an answer and I shook my head.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you,” Jessica said, sadness in her voice. I couldn’t blame her, Drake was her brother and right now his mate, I, was ignoring him. I bet she was putting herself I the same situation with Wren.

I heard a sigh coming from Drake and his footsteps walking away. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. I’m still mad at him. I’m still mad at him. I’m still mad at him. I’m still mad at him!

“He’s gone,” Jessica mumbled.

“Jess, I’m sorry. I just can’t do this right now.”

“It’s okay,” she said smiling a smile that didn’t reach her eyes, but she didn’t convince me that easily.

Inside the school, I walked over to my locker without Jessica since she was having another class and looked at my schedule. History. I sighed, not really wanting to be in school. I felt like I was having a fever and I was tired and cold… I just wanted to lie in my bed.

“Arianna,” a deep voice said to my left. I looked at Wren who stood there with Daniel.

“What do you want?” I asked, taking my books and shutting my locker.

“Talk to him.”

“Are you serious?” I said, throwing my free hand up in the air. I turned around and started walking towards History class.

Give me a break, people! I can’t believe them. If he put them up to this I was going to kill him big time. What was he trying to do? Jerk.

“Arianna, come on. It’s obvious that you two don’t want to be without each other,” Wren said, once again next to me.

“No, Wren, forget it.”

“Arianna, you know he’s right,” Daniel said. I glared at him.

“Mind your own business and leave me alone!” I almost shouted at them and stomped away. I went into the classroom where History was supposed to be held at and took a seat at the back corner. I sighed when I saw Wren and Daniel coming in. Their eyes searched the students and when they spotted me they took the closest seats next to me; Wren in front of me and Daniel on my right side.

“What are you doing? Get out,” I said, annoyed.

“We’re in this class, too, Arianna,” Wren said.

“No you’re not.”

“Yes we are.”

“No you’re not!”

“Arianna!” Daniel said, looking at me like I was crazy. I sighed. I was crazy. I couldn’t even control my temper anymore, I was stupid and crazy and hot tempered.