Alpha mate? Check. Cocky, arrogant and a teaser? Check.

Okay, so this is my second attempt to make a good story!

I hope you guys like it and if you do - or don't - then please tell me and if you have some ideas, let me know cause this is not a planned story, I'll just write whatever comes to mind :))

Anyways, if you think I should continue or change something, let me know!

P.S

I know it might be a little cliché and stuff, but I like reading cliché werewolf romance stories so why not write one? :)

Enjoy!

Vote, fan, comment, like :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

A light bounce woke me up, causing my head to hit the roof. I let out a small groan, opening my eyes. I rubbed my head as I took in the scenery outside the windows.

"Sorry 'bout that," my grandpa said from the drivers seat, grinning sheepishly. "This road is a bit bumpy."

"It's okay," I mumbled. The road sure was bumpy and on both sides of it was grass. Grass, grass and grass and only after yards away it reached the dark forests. Not to mention there were no cars. It was pretty much deserted.

I wondered how long I'd slept and how long we'd driven. I know that I was up for several hours before I fell asleep. Surely we'd come a long way?

"How far away are we?" I asked. My grandpa glanced at me in the rearview mirror.

"Not too far. Less than an hour or so."

I leaned forward and glanced at my grandma who was sleeping soundlessly in the passenger seat. I leaned back again, resting my head on the hard yet comfortable headrest of the seat and watched how we drove past more grass and forests.

We were heading to a small town in North Carolina called Waynesville. I didn't know much about it except for what my grandparents had told me; they had grown up here, my parents had and I was born there. My parents and I moved when I was only a baby to California and let me tell you, moving from that place to this place? Not so great. But unfortunately, almost six months ago my parents died in a car crash which left me with the rest of my family members who were also apart of the pack my father had been Alpha of. It was supposed to go to me after they died but I wasn't ready and by the condition I was in, it went to my uncle who was the second oldest of five children. I gave it to him of course, because otherwise I'd be stuck with it whether I wanted it or not. The thing is, he was just thirty-five years old so he still had a lot of time to be an Alpha. Not to mention he was the Beta anyways, so he was in charge with my father. The Alpha position fit perfectly for him.

After their death I practically lived in my room, shutting everyone out but then my grandparents told me that we were moving. First I hated the idea. I hated the fact that they would take me away from the only place I could remember my parents, from the only place that connected me to my parents so they decided that we would not move. We stayed for three more months and then I realized that staying there, in that house, wasn't helping at all. All it did was remind me of my parents and the memories we had. It made me more depressed and even lonelier. I gave in to the "moving away" idea and one week later we were off and here we are now. My other family members, my aunts and uncles and cousins, they were of course moving with us since we're a pack, but they weren't coming until a few days.

I have to say, my grandparents are the ones that I'm closest with. And they do everything for me, literally. They've been so on to make me happy since my parent's accident that I feel guilty. I want them to feel happy, too. After all, it was their son and his wife who had died. I tried not to show when I was feeling down but I always failed because they saw right through me.