Chapter 1: What Happened to the Davis'

Volume 15, Issue 24

                                                                           The Harlem Times

Friday, July 13th, 2002

 On July 13th, Christopher Davis and wife, Nina Davis were found brutally murdered in their suburban home along with 5 year old Ginny Davis. The suspect in custody is Natalie Davis, daughter of Christopher Davis.

The Davis' were a well known family in their community and contributed to their town. We all know Christopher Davis and a well known Doctor in our city. 

Christopher lost his first wife to a freak car accident in the year of '97, he later remarried in '99 to Nina Jennings. 

One year later Christopher adopted Nina's 3 year old daughter as his own.

Natalie Davis was put into therapy 3 months after her mother passed away; locals in the community say that Natalie didn't take the remarriage of her father so well.

Her teachers say that Natalie was suspended many times for smoking and vandalizing on school property; they also said that Natalie would speak to her self, as if having a conversation.

Her doctors diagnosed Natalie with Schizophrenia and Bipolarity. She did take medication.

The police took Natalie into custody and questioned her.

Here is what she had to say:

Police: Natalie did you kill your family?

Natalie: HAHAHA What make you think that I would tell you? Okay I won't say anything, just shut up!  

Police: Natalie, who are you talking to?

Natalie: Who do you think? They are in my head, saying things.

Police:What do they say?

Natalie: HA, They say to KILL!! 

Police: Who says to kill?

Natalie: I already told you people, the voice in my head tell me to kill myself.

Police: Did they tell you to kill your family?

Natalie: They tell me to kill you! They say that you are trying to hurt me, rape me! I WILL KILL YOU! YOU MADE ME DO THIS!! I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOUR FAMILY! SHUT UP! They don't stop talking!

Police: Did you stop taking you medication?

Natalie: They were stronger than the medication, they had no effect to it. You wanna know their names? The first voice is named Vivian, she doesn't speak that much and when she does, she tries to help me. The second voice is named Ian, he tells Vivian to SHUT THE FUCK UP! He also say that he will kill me! The third voice is named Jensen, he told me to kill you. The last voice is my mother. She said that Nina was a BITCH and that she wanted her DEAD.

Police: Did you listen to your mom?

Natalie: Of course I did HAHA. I just cannot not listen to my mother.

Police: What happened?

Natalie: Shut up! I wanna tell them the story! After my mother told me to kill Nina, she said to wait for my father to get home and I did. my mother wanted my father to pay, she said that she wanted him dead! I didn't want him dead, he was my father, but what can you say? I loved my mother more. My mother wasn't planning on killing Ginny, but that little bitch just happened to wake up and see the mess on the floor. My mother saw and she said to kill her. I didn't want to, but my mother made me! The look on my sister's face will never leave my head. I loved her so much.

Police: Okay, thank you for your help, Natalie.

Natalie:Wait! Ian said that he will be seeing you soon.

Natalie was later transported to Harlem County Sanitarium. She was sentenced to stay there until the day she died. 

                                                                                               - Hannah Finns, Writer for The Harlem Times  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hay guys this is my new story and I hope you guys like it. The whole story isn't in newspaper form, this is just so you guys can know the back round information of Natalie Davis. The story will get interesting I promise. Enjoy

-Katlyn1952 

PS please comment