Roc Royal Imagine: Is That A Yes?

*Y/N POV*

It was you and Roc's 3 year anniversary and he was taking you to dinner.

"Baby, you ready?"

You heard Roc yell from downstairs.

"Yes baby, I'm coming!"

You said as you looked into the mirror for the last time. You walked downstairs.

-SKIPPING TO THE RESTAURANT-

We were eating and talking.

"Baby, I gotta ask you something."

"Yes?"

You were nervous because you didn't know what to expect.

"We've spent 3 beautiful years together and it's great. Your the only girl that can make me cry, smile, laugh.. Your special to me, your my everything. The first person I think about when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep and I just wanna ask.."

He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. I put my right hand on my mouth as I gasped. Is he gonna ask what I think he's gonna ask?

"YFN will you make me the happiest man on earth by being my wife?"

You were in complete shock. You were crying and you shook your head "yes". He slid the ring on your finger and he picked you up and spun you around. The whole restaurant "awwwed" and clapped. He carried you out bridal style.

-6 months later-

"I know present Mr. and Mrs. August. You may kiss the bride!"

You and Roc kissed as the whole church clapped and flowers flew everywhere.

THE END!