Prodigy's Imagine: I Need You (Part 1)

Desiree's POV

Me and Prodigy, my boyfriend for 2 years, had just got back from our date. It's our 2 year anniversary and he took me to a fancy dinner.

"Prod, I had the best time.. Thanks you."

"You know I'd do anything for you, Dessy."

He said as he kissed me. I love Prodigy, no Craig. I'm in love with him.

"Prod, I want you..."

"You already have me though."

"No. I mean I want you to be my first."

"Are you sure? Right now?"

"Yes"

I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back with so much passion. I took his jacket off and he picked me up and took me to my room.

He laid me on my bed not breaking my kiss. He took my dress off and I started unbuckling his shirt and he threw it off. I unbuckled his pants and he took them off.

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

I heard my mom yelling. Me and prodigy jumped. He was still on top of me and we were half naked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE Y'ALL DOING IN MY HOUSE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX! DESIREE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DID PRODIGY FORCE YOU?"

Prodigy had his clothes on and I put my dress back on.

"Mom, don't blame Prodigy. I wanted Prodigy to make love to me mom. We're in love with each other and I want him."

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE? PRODIGY GET OFF OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK. YOU AND DESIREE ARE TO NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!"

"No you can't do that!"

I said as Prodigy started to walk away. I grabbed him and I kissed him long and passionately. My mom grabbed him and threw him out.

"I LOVE YOU PRODIGY!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO DESSY!!"

I heard him yell. I ran over to my window to see him looking up at me from his car.

"I love you"

He mouthed.

"I love you too!"

You mouthed making a heart with your hand.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL WOULD MAKE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM?"

My mom yelled standing at my door.

"I LOVE HIM OKAY!! HE'S MY EVERYTHING, THAT'S MY BABY, AND I WANTED US TO MAKE LOVE NOT HAVE SEX. I WANTED HIM TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY!"

"YOUR SUCH A WHORE!"

"IMMA WHORE? YOUR THE ONE WHO HAD AN ABORTION

AT 13."

I slammed the door in her face and laid on my bed crying.