Prodigy's Imagine: This Can't Be

My girlfriend Serenity has been diagnosed with cancer for about 5 months now. It's been really rough for both of us lately, but today we went to the to see if they can cure it in any way possible. As we walked in I held her hand tightly " I think I'm more scared than you are " she sighed and didn't say a word.

We walked into the doctors office and sat as they ran test on her immediately, my legs were shaking as she say there calmly "Prodigy, don't worry. Just take a deep breath and relax "

He didn't do so but he tried stopping his legs from shaking so much. I looked up as the Dr. walked in and read the papers "Mrs.Wilson, we have no way to cure this type of cancer. You only have a few days to live , we're so sorry "

The Dr. walked out and closed the door. I broke down and hugged on her and kissed her head , but she didn't cry at all, she sat there in shock as a tear rolled down her cheek.

They kept her in the hospital within those few days, and of course I was by her side. today was her last day of living so I grabbed her hand.

"Serenity, we've been together for a very very long time and I've always loved you and I will never stop loving you. This whole thing has been hectic for me, it's been killing me inside all these 5 months. But I know you've tried to keep strong and show no emotion, but I guess God is telling you it's your time to go, your time to explore Heaven, to make an after life. I love you babygirl, I truly do ma "

I kissed her cold soft hand and heard the heart rate beep in a long tone as I broke down "No no! Please please baby no! "

The doctors came in and pulled me out as they pulled the plug.

Today, was a day that I couldn't live without my baby. But I had to be strong for her and have a great future without her. I love you Serenity.