Eleven.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you here!"

She reaches over and squeezes him. He raises his arm up and pats her on the back.

As soon as she pulls away a surprised look covers his face as he smiles.

"Sooo, I heard your band was doing really good!"

Josh looked over at me as if to check for something.

"Yeah."

"I love the new song doubt, I completely understand it. I know what it's like to feel that way."

That sounds like the title of a top song I know.

Must just be a coincidence, he really likes top.

Don't forget about me.

She has no idea.

"Your cute. Who are you, his girlfriend?" She directed the question towards me while starring at josh.

"No." She turns head to me immediately.

"That's good. Would you guys care going out to dinner after this?" She smiles showing her perfect white teeth.

Josh looks over to me as to ask for permission, I just shrug my shoulders.

"Our skate rental is up in an hour, so I guess so." Josh smiles at the girl.

"Oh I'm sorry! Nice to meet you, I'm Annabelle. Joshes friend." She adds emphasis on friend as if to warn me that this was her territory and she wasn't backing down.

"Well, we'll see you in an hour!" Josh smiles and waves. Before she could say another word josh grabs my arms and pulls me to the other side of the skating rink.

He stops and I grab onto the railing.

He leans over grabbing his knees.

"What was that for?" I ask, confused as to why we left so quickly.

"Oh god..... Not her..... My luck...." He says between breaths.

"Who is she?"

"Ex."

I shutter, due to the cold of course.

"What happened?"

"She broke up with me after I joined the band. Supposedly I wasn't giving her enough attention."

His face holds a painful yet angry expression.

"Let's sneak away!" I whisper.

"What?"

"Let's go! Sneak away."

He turns around and glares at her, "and how will we do that?"

"Wait till she goes to the bathroom! Then run."

"Not bad, not bad." He says pulling his lips into an evil smile.

I breath in the crisp cool air and bring my hands up to my lips. Air rolls off my tongue into a cloud of fog and quickly disappears.

"Are you cold?" He asks as I try to steady myself.

"A little?"