Five.

I walk down the Columbus streets and start to think, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. I take out the little map mom drew for me and flipped it around till I thought it was facing the right direction.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I stare in awe at the huge building in front of me. The huge building dedicated to records.

I have found heaven.

I push the door open and start to pray I don't get approached by one of the two workers, waiting for people to actually come in. It really is great in here. Rows, and rows divided by boxes that look as if they haven't been looked through in a while. Posters of bands I'd never heard of strung up on the walls. I go straight to the rock section and start browsing. Five minutes go by and I start to make my way to the cash register with and eagles album. I stop at the little island and go straight to the 25¢ box.

"Need some help!"

"Holy sh-"  I turn around and glare at the man hovering over me, his redish pink hair in a fluffy mess on top of his head.

"Hahah, need any help?" He repeats, running his hand through his brightly colored hair.

"No I think I'm fine."

"You seem new, only regulars come here." He leans on the bin and 25¢ records go flying. He gasps and looks over to the person I'm guessing is the manager.

In that moment a swear I felt the corners my lips tug into a slight smile. What felt like a real smile.

No, its just my imagination.

"Yeah." I glare at his hair, trying my best not to make eye contact.

"Sooo."

"Well. I've got to go."

"Wait!"

He hands me a record from the floor.

"One of my favorites. Its on me if you come back."

"Ok, I will."

I placed The eagles on the counter and checked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh my gosh! Where am I?" I scream quietly to myself.

Ten minutes go by and I'm not any closer to my hotel.

Is that car following me?

I start to freak out and run, leaving my map floating behind me.

"Hey, are you lost!?" A familiar male voice yells.

I turn around to the red head hanging half his body out of the window.

"No!"

He continues driving towards me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!

" positive?"

"Yes."

"Extremely positive?"

"No! I have no flipin' clue where my hotel is! It wasn't this hard to get to the record store!"

"Hop in."

"No."

"Please? I promise I'll take you home."

"You could be a serial killer or anything!"

"Come on, do I look like a killer?"

"No. But that doesn't mean your not."