Countdown

I AM SO SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG!

I have not given up on this book by any means! I just need to work out this little conundrum and then I can continue. The problem is that I realised I'm coming to the end of Avengers and I HAVE to work this out before I end it!

I WILL BE UPDATING ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DAYS:

Christmas Eve

Christmas

Or Boxing Day.

I will have made a final decision by then because this can't go on for much longer!

Okay, so. The most popular votes are: #1 = Bucky, #2 = Steve, #3 = Clint, #4+5+6 (as a tie) = Pietro, Loki and Sam. So these are the ones I will be choosing from and I've gone over the possible outcomes and scenarios and I've decided that the ones which would make the best story are: Bucky, Clint and Sam.

STEVE: I want her and Steve to be close for obvious reasons, but I'm just not feeling the vibes. I'm picturing a protective older brother type relationship (And something similar for her and Tony).

LOKI: well... I LOVE Loki, so much. And I would absolutely adore having them together, but it is impossible for it to end well. I mean really impossible. So I'm thinking abut doing a short story as a Loki/OC fic to make up for it. BUT I may write a small scene into it where Thor enlists Lexi's help in The Dark World. It wouldn't be in this book, it would be a short story off to the side and basically her and Loki would connect in some way and it would hint that they could be perfect for each other, but they both know it could never work / it would be impossible. (I would include his "death" scene and it would be emotional because I'm secretly evil).

PIETRO. I would possibly save him at the end, not sure, but either way if I write Age of Ultron I would have Pietro flirting and Sam/Clint (Bucky wouldn't be in this scenario) getting jealous. But I don't think I would have him as the major love interest. If I decide to not save him (still not entirely convinced that he actually did die, FYI, I mean... come on... They just had to get him back to the healing machine thing, right? RIGHT?!) I would at least still have Lexi there when it happens and she would try to help him *Insert painful emotions.*

CLINT: I know people like Clint with his family and that makes sense, but... He would just be the cutest in a relationship. I would still have the farm, obviously, but I'd probably make it so that instead of a wife and kids it would be his parents that lived there. Clint would also be the simplest to do in regards to movies. As in I would only need the two Avenger movies to write it and I could wrap up the book at the end of Age of Ultron. But also if I chose Clint I could include him into Thor and Tony's argument over their girlfriends at Tony's party, which would be adorable. I'd also write cute stuff when he gets injured and almost dies plus stuff at the farm. Basically Clint would be the best to have in a relationship for AOU.

BUCKY: I think Bucky would also be amazing and honestly makes the most sense (at least if you've read the first book) and Lexi could definitely be a trigger to help him gain back his memory. In case you haven't read it then basically Bucky and Lexi have a kind of history. Nothing happened between them, because she was with Howard, but they were friends and I did hint that Bucky had a crush, also I made it so that Lexi was actually the one to design his arm. HOWEVER. In order to do it properly I would have to finish writing The Avengers, then write pieces from the Winter Soldier (or maybe leave it out entirely and have Steve drop the Bucky bombshell on her in the middle of the big battle in AOU or something), then Age of Ultron (She is an avenger so I can't exactly just leave her out of that whole story) and then write Civil War where I would finally actually get to the relationship stuff and writing Civil War honestly scares the hell out of me. I've been petrified about that movie since it was confirmed that they were filming and now that I've seen the trailer I've been in a constant state of shock. That film will actually be the death of me, I'm probably going to go into cardiac arrest in the theatre during the opening credits. ANYWAY. It would be a long process is basically what I'm getting at.

SAM: He would also be cute and different. I would finish writing Avengers, have them meet in The Winter Soldier and then potentially end it with a cute scene from the party at the beginning of Age of Ultron or maybe write AOU into it and include Sam in some way for the end battle AND THEN end it with a cute interaction after Ant-Man kicks his ass (because I would need to have that in my book :). I then might do a third book for CW (maybe) or write it in this one so long as it's not too long.

If you have any thoughts please let me know.

I HAVE PLANS TO FIX HER NON AGEING PROBLEM, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT.

Again, I apologise x 1000 and I hope that gorgeous picture of Bucky makes up for my awfulness in some way.