Family Forever

Stori P.O.V

1 week later

So me and Trey are getting closer, we have so many things in common. Today  Chris , Trey, Raini, my mom, her fiancé, the kids , and me are all going out for a family day at the carnival. I invited Jordan and Kayla. They met the kids the other day and the girls can't stop talking about them. I'm getting ready now I have on some cream pants and a white shirt with cream UGG's. After I got dressed I got Sky and Star dressed in blue leggings and a blue and purple sweat shirt. I got Sierra and Kierra dressed in pink tights and a pink and red shirt with hearts on it. After Chris and the boys got dressed we headed over to my moms house. Once everyone got to my moms house we all headed out to the carnival.

Chris P.O.V
So tonight is very special because I'm going to propose to Stori and the carnival tonight. The whole family knows about it even the girls. I got the ring earlier so I'm ready I just have to wait for the right moment.

Stacy P.O.V (Stori mom)
I'm so excited for tonight I was waiting for the day one of my children gets engaged. I'm so happy for Stori and Chris they are really good for each other and I can see that he makes her happy. And I'm so happy that the girls and Trey get along well. But right now we are all leaving for the carnival.

Stori P.O.V
Once we got to the carnival I saw Kayla and Jordan get out of their car. We got our tickets and we went on some rides we played some games also. Trey and Chris won some stuffed animals for the girls. We were walking around and in the middle of this big giant crowd Chris stops me.

"What's wrong, why did we stop?" I asked confused.

"Stori I have known you for a little less then 2 year and they have been the best days of my life you make me laugh and smile we might our ups and downs but we always get through them and you are my rock and you keep me strong and you are there to support me in anything I need even when I mess up and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so Stori Qua-Dayza Scott will you marry me?" Chris asked as he got on one knee. At this point I was crying I was so shocked and caught off guard.

"Yes" I said crying he put the ring on my gong and kissed me very passionately while everyone around us cheered and congratulated us. I was so happy. I was smiling from ear to ear. We went on a few more rides our last one was the Ferris wheel. We got to the top and it was the most beautiful view ever. Me and Chris took a picture and I held my hand up so you could see the ring. I posted it on ig with a caption the said : I'm now engaged to the love of my life and I am happy as ever to have him and my family😻😍😘💍💍. After the Ferris wheel we all went back my moms house and chilled. Me, Chris, my mom , and her fiancé were all in the living room talking and laughing , just getting to know each other then I heard Star screaming. I got up and ran to the steps to my old room.

"What's wrong?!?!"

"I saw a fly and it was nasty." She said crying.

"Come here lil bit." Chris said as Star walked over to him. He whispered something in her ear then she started laughing and ran to play.

"Thanks babe." I said kissing him.

"Ewwwwww!" Jaden said.

"Did I say 'ewwwww!!!' When u kissed my daughter." I said. Then he just ran away.

"Chris"

"Wassup"

"I want more kids." When I said that he looked at me like I had 18 heads.

"You want more than six kids?" I asked.

"Yea, I want more boys." I said.

"I love you Stori."

"I love you to Chris." I said then I kissed him I pulled away before we got carried away. We went back downstairs and my mom was just looking at us.

"What?" I asked looking around.

"Star came down ten minutes ago, so what were y'all doing?" She asked smiling.

"Talking about the future and stuff." I said sitting down.

"Oh okay." She said laughing. We stayed at my moms house for a few more hours then we went home. I washed the kids then put their pajamas on then I tucked them in. Then I went in my room. I went in the shower then put my shorts and tank top on then I got in bed. I felt hands snake around my waist.

"So about more kids." Chris whispered in my ear then the clothes started flying.