Secrets

Stori P.O.V

Two weeks later

So when we got game that day I told Chris to leave them kids alone he got mad and argued with me about it but once he realized he was losing that battle he got over it. I'm on my way to my moms house. I forgave her last week but she called me last night saying that he needed to tell me and Raini something. When I got to her house I got out the car and went in the house.

"Hey mom I'm here." I yelled

"In the kitchen." She yelled back. I walked in the kitchen and I saw mom sitting at the table.

"Hey fat lady." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Dont call me fat." She said all sad as Raini came in the kitchen.

"Hey Stori." She said giving me a hug.

"So mom why did you want us here?" Raini asked.

"How long have you kept this secret." Me and Raini asked at the same time.

"Don't get mad, but 18 years and 9 months." She said as she put her head down. I was pissed.

"What's the secret?" I asked.

"You two remember that trip I took 19 years ago for my job?"

"Yea." Me and Raini said in unison.

"I went out one night and I got drunk and had sex with a man and I got pregnant. That's why I stayed on my business trip for a year. I had the baby then I stayed with the baby for a couple months then me the baby and his father moved down here. That's who I am pregnant by and we are engaged." She said. I was happy and mad. I'm so mad that she didn't tell me I have a brother till now but I'm used to the secrets so I'm not that shocked. But I'm glad she is happy so it's whatever.

"What's our brother name." Raini asked.

"His name is Trey and he is 18." She said

"When do we get to meet him and this mystery man?" I asked

"They are coming over tonight for dinner." She said

"Ok well I don't see any food and its 6:00." I said looking for some food.

"That's the problem they will be here at 7:00 and I didn't start cooking yet and I need y'all help." I looked at her like she was crazy but I went to the fridge and got out the chicken breast. I told my mom and sister to get out of the kitchen. I work better by myself. I washed and cut of the chicken and I put it in the pan. I'm making Chicken  Alfredo. I looked in the fridge and I found some rolls I opened them and put them in the oven. The rolls only took ten minutes and the Alfredo was almost done. My mom came in the kitchen trying to eat the food but I wouldn't let her. I heard the door bell ring as I was taking the rolls out of the oven. I'm not gonna lie I got scared and I burnt myself. It hurts but I have to suck it up. I was putting butter on the rolls and this cute ass boy walked in the kitchen.

"Hey I'm trey you must be Stori." He said giving me a hug. I tried not to but I winced in pain.

"Are you ok?" He asked me concerned.

"Yea I'm fine I accidentally burnt myself and you touched it, but I'm ok I'll go to the doctors tomorrow." I said covering up my arm.

"I know you probably don't trust me because you just met me but I am studying to be a doctor. Can I just look at at." He asked. I pulled up my sleeve and showed him my arm. He looked at it and said he would be right back. He got up and left out the kitchen. When he came back he had a bag full of medical supplies. He put some cream on the burn then he wrapped it up.

"Thanks." I said

"No problem in plus your my sister so it's my kid to take care of you even though we just met and I'm younger." He said.  Then he walked out with the bag. I think to put it back. I grabbed the food and put it on the table and told everyone it was time to eat. We all sat at the table and my mom said the blessings then we started to eat.

"So Stori I'm James, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself." He said looking at me.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I said

"So Stori or Raini do I have any nieces or nephews?" Trey asked looking at us.

"No I don't have any kids." Raini said.

"I have four daughters and two step sons." I said.

"When can I meet them?" Trey asked. He seemed happy.

"You can meet them when your done. I said getting up from the table. I didn't get a lot because I know I have to cook dinner for everyone else at home and I'm probably gonna eat that to. I walked in the kitchen and and did the dishes. After I was done the dishes I swept the floor. I guess I'm just so used to cleaning up after I make dinner for the kids I did it here. They all came in and put there dishes in the sink I washed those too. Then I walked out the kitchen.

"Mom I'm about to go because I have to put the kids in bed."

"Ok tell them I said hi." My mom said.

"Bye Stori nice to meet you." James said.

"You too." I said as I put my shoes on.

"I'm coming over because I haven't seen the girls in a while." Raini said. As she left. I walked out the house with Trey behind me.

"I'll just follow you there." He said as he got in his car and I got in mine. I started my car and pulled out. When I pulled up in the driveway Raini and Trey pulled up behind me. We all got out and went in the house.

"Y'all can sit in the living room while I go get the kids." I said. I wanted to tell Chris who Trey was before he saw him. I found them in the play room.

"MOMMY!!" The girls screamed. I gave them all a kiss.

"Hey babe." Chris said as we kissed.

"EWWWW!!" Jaden and Sky said.

"I know out of all these kids y'all two not saying something. Do y'all remember that trampoline?" I said as Chris laughed.

"Babe there is a boy in the living room but that's my brother that I just found out about today so you don't need to get a hype when you go in there." I said to him.

"Alright" he said.

"Jaden and Christain my sister and brother are here they are y'all aunt and uncle." I told them as we walked in the room with Raini and Trey.