Meeting them

Two weeks later

Chris P.O.V

So the girls are fine they just didn't take their medicine. Today Stori and the girls are meeting my sons. We are all going out to Sky Zone to have a family day and so they can get to know each other.

I left the house to go get the boys and Stori and the girls are going to meet us there. I pulled up my baby momma house and got out the car. Me and Jade(baby momma) are cool , but it wasn't always like that. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Jade opened the door.

"Hey are the boys ready?" I asked walking into the house

"Yea they ready they in their rooms."

I walked upstairs and I went in Christian room. He's the youngest. I went in Jaden room and they were both in there playing on something.

"Hey, y'all ready?" As soon as they heard my voice Jaden ran to put whatever they had in the closet.

"Hey dad." They both said at the same time as he closed the closet door.

"What y'all in here doing."

"Nothing" they said looking at the closet door because it made a noise. I walked over to the closet and opened the door and I saw a tablet.

"Who's tablet is this?"

"Mommy's" Christain said looking at the ground.

"Why did y'all take her stuff without asking?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Because you were taking to long and we wanted to play but she said we can't because we didn't eat all our greens."

"Why didn't you eat them all?"

"Because I was full?" Christain said.

"Why didn't you eat them all?" I asked jaden

"Because they nasty as fuck." When he said that it took by surprise because I didn't think that's what he was gonna say.

"You better watch your mouth little boy."

"Sorry dad."

"Where did you hear that word from anyway?"

"Mommy said it when she was on the phone."

"Mommy is and adult she can say when ever she wants but you are a child so you can't, do you understand."

"Yea, but can we leave now?"

"Yea lets go." I picked up their bags and the tablet and walked downstairs.

"Go put y'all hoodies on." I said as they walked in the other room.

"Here's your tablet the boys had it and you need to watch what you say around my kids because Jaden just said fuck but I took care of it."

"Don't tell me what to do and they my kids to." She said as the boys came back in the room.

"Say bye to your mom and let's go." They gave Jade a hug we got in the car. We drove to Sky Zone and I saw Stori getting the girls out of the car. I got the boys out and we walked over to them.

"Hey babe." I said as we kissed.

"EWWWW!!" All the kids yelled.

"Be quiet crazy kids." Stori said.

"Mommy who are they." Sky asked pointing at Jaden and Christain.

"Ask Chris." Stori said to Sky. Then she looked at me for the answer and so did the rest of the girls.

"This is Jaden and Christain my sons."

"Nice to meet you Jaden and Christain I'm Stori and these are my daughters, this is Star, Sky, Sierra, and Kierra." Stori said pointing to each of the girls.

"Y'all ready to go play?" I asked. They all said yea and we went inside. I payed for us to get in then we went on a trampoline I was jumping with Sierra and Kierra and Stori was jumping with Christain and Star. I was jumping with the girls for a little then I looked around and I didn't see Jaden and Sky. I went to go look for them I was walking and I saw them in a corner talking and laughing then they were leaning in about to kiss I ran on that trampoline so fast you would have thought the floor was on fire. I grabbed both of them and I took Sky back to Stori and I went to talk to Jaden. I sat at a table and say him down.

"Little boy what are you doing?"

"I was talking to Sky and then I asked her if I could kiss her and she said yes then you came."He said

"You know that if me and Stori get married that's gonna be your step sister right?"

"I sorry please don't tell mom." He begged

"I'm not gonna tell your mom but you need to get your act together fast because you gonna make beat your little self."I said as he walked away. I went over to the family and got Sky and took her to the table I was just at.

"What were you and Jaden just doing in the corner?" I asked

"We were talking and then we were about to kiss."

"Why were y'all about to kiss." I asked.

"Because we like each other." She said shyly with her head down.

"You know y'all can't do that because y'all might be brother and sister one day." I told her.

"I'm sorry but I do like him because he is cute." She said all smiley and happy.

"Ok that's enough go play." I said to her and she ran off. I need to keep them two a part.

Stori P.O.V

So I'm just jumping here with all the kids while Chris talks to Jaden then to Sky. Once Chris came back he started jumping next to me.

"What happened with those two?" I asked pointing at Jaden and Sky.

"I realized everyone was over here except for them so I went to go look for them and when I found them in a corner talking so I stood there and watched them then they started laughing and they were about to kiss to I stopped them." He said. I started cracking up.

"Nothing is funny Stori. I asked Sky why she do it she was like 'because we like each other' then she started blushing and shit then she was like 'I'm sorry but I do like him because he is cute' then she walked away blushing hard as fuck." He said. I could tell he was mad. I was cracking up it wasfunny to me. He got mad because I was laughing and he walked away. I just laughed even harder and continued playing with the kids. I looked at Jaden and Sky they were looking at each other smiling then Jaden was about to kiss her but he stopped and looked at me I shook my head yes and he kissed her. I don't care because it's not like they're related. They were kissing and Chris walked up and started freaking out. He made everyone get they stuff and we left.

Chris P.O.V

I leave to go to the bathroom for two minutes and when I come back these two are kissing. I was past pissed. Stori and the girls got in the car and I got on my car with the boys and we left. As we were driving I asked Jaden a question

"Jaden didn't I tell you that you couldn't kiss her?" I asked

"No you told be that she might be my sister one day, and Stori said it was okay so what's the big deal?" He said. Stori told him it was okay. We gonna have a talk when we all get to the house.