Coming back

Stori P.O.V

So we just got back from Hawaii we had a lot of fun. We just got back to the house and all the kids are sleep.

"Stori thanks for the vacation. I'm about to head home I'll text you later." Sasha said

"Your welcome thanks for coming with us." I said then we hugged and she got Corey and they left.

Chris helped me take the girls upstairs then we went to our room and just chilled.

Chris P.O.V

So me and Stori are just laying here chilling so I thought this would be a good time to tell her but I'm nervous because I don't know how she's gonna take it. He goes nothing.

Stori P.O.V

Me and Chris are laying on the bed watching TV. Chris has been acting nervous about something. I can tell he is but I'm scared to ask what it is because last time I had this feeling my husband cheated on me.

"Stori"

"Yea"

"I have to tell you something but please don't get upset." When he said that I got a little mad.

"What is it" I asked

"I have a 3year old son and a 6year old son." When he said that it kinda pissed me off because we have been together for 6 months and we've been friends a year before that 6 months and he never told me anything about kids. I got up and walked out the room without saying anything. I walked downstairs and went to the front door before I went out the door I yelled up the steps.

"I'll be back later."

"Where are u going?" Chris asked coming down the steps

"Don't worry about it I'll be back later." I said as I walked out the house. I went to my car and just pulled off. I don't know where I'm going but I have to clear my head. I went to the beach because I know that the sun is about to set. I drove to the beach and got out the car. I remembered that I have a couple covers in the car so I got two out of the trunk and I took my flats off and walked through the warm sand. I placed the blanket on the sand and sat on it and I covered up with the other one because it started getting colder as the sun started setting.

I sat there thinking about my mom and my sister and how they made me feel but I realized that I need to get over it because my sister will always be my sister. I'm not saying I approve of what she did I think that was the worst decision in the world but I can't change it and with my mom I love here so I'm gonna support her either way and I'm gonna be there for my little brother or sister. With the whole Chris thing I don't know what to do because it's been a year and 6 months and I never knew you have children. I feel like he could be keeping other secrets from me. I think I just need to talk to him and see what's his reason for waiting so long to tell me.

I was sitting there just watching the sky change colors as the sun went down.

"Can we sit here?" Two women said as they walked up.

"Sure" I said

"If you don't mind me asking what are you doing here all alone?" One of the girls said as she lay down in between the other girls legs.

"I just came here to think about some things. How about you two?"I asked looking at them.

"We came here on a date." They said kissing each other. I wish I could have that all the time they look like a very happy couple.

"Awwww, you guys are so cute together." I said

"Thanks, what's your name?" One asked

"You probably won't believe me because it's dumb as fuck but it's Stori like the book but instead of a Y it's and I." I said as they laughed.

"It's not dumb its unique, but anyway I'm Jordan and that's Kayla." The one that was sitting up said.

"It was nice to meet ya'll but I have to go." I said folding up my covers.

"Can I have your number so we all can hang out sometime?" Kayla asked as she sat up.

"Sure" I said and gave her my number.

"Why do you have to leave so early it's only 7:45?" Jordan asked

"Well being a mother you can't stay away from your children that long." I said

"Awwww, you have kids?" Kayla asked

"Yea two sets of twins." I said.

"Girls or boys?" Jordan asked

"I have all girls." I responded

"What's there names and how old are they?" Kayla asked

"Star and Sky are the oldest and they are 4 and Sierra and Kierra are 2 years old." I said picking up my covers.

"Omg we have to see them I'll text you to see when we can come over." Kayla said

"Ok , bye." I said as I walked away them and headed to my car. I got to the car put my shoes back on and put the covers in the trunk then I drove back to the house. When I pulled up to the house it was 8:45.

I got out the car and I walked in the house it was quite downstairs but I heard noise from upstairs. I walked up the stairs.

"Where's mommy I want her to tuck me in." Sky said I could tell it was her just by the way she said it.

"Oh you don't like me?" Chris asked

"I do but I want mommy I miss her." Sky said

"I miss her to but she had to go out because I hurt her feelings." Chris explained.

"You hurt our mommy?" All the girls said.

"Yes I did and I'm very sorry I didn't mean to." Chris said as he kissed the girls one there foreheads. I turned the corner and all you heard was

"MOMMY!!" The girls yelled.

"Hey babies." I went over and gave them kisses on their cheek and tucked them all in then I plugged their night lights in and I left the room. I went to our room and Chris wasn't there. I went in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and got in the hot shower. The water hitting my body felt so relaxing. I washed up with my lavender soap and rinsed off. I got out of the shower and put my matching black bra and panties set on with some yoga pants and a sweat shirt with a tank top under it. When I was done I went downstairs and saw Chris watching TV in the living room.

"Can we talk?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Yea" Chris said as he turned the TV down so we could talk.

"So I just wanna know you did you wait so long to tell me?" I asked simply.

"I wanted to tell you but when my baby mama started saying that if I told you I wouldn't be able to see my kids I don't know why she said that she just did so I didn't tell you but I really wanted to."
Chris said

"So now that I've cleared my head I have one question: when can I meet them?" I asked. He turned his head and looked at me with a big smile. Then he kissed me. We were making out.

"Ewwwwww!" Star and Sky yelled.

"I thought we put ya'll to bed?" Chris said

"You did but Sie and Kie didn't get there medicine." Sky said

"Are they okay!" I yelled.

"Their face is starting to get puffy." Star said. Me and Chris ran up the steps I grabbed Sierra and Chris grabbed Kierra and we ran to the car making sure to get Sky and Star. We drove to the hospital. Once we got the they took Sierra and Kierra and made us wait in the waiting room. I called Jay and told him to meet us at the hospital.